[3.6 discontinued] Ice Golems - Adrenaline mapping - 6 Auras / 3 Curses

How about changing one Primordial Harmony jewel for second Anima Stone jewel? It provides us +2 to max golems and a little bit less single golem damage. Do you think that it is worth?
"
pelek12 wrote:
How about changing one Primordial Harmony jewel for second Anima Stone jewel? It provides us +2 to max golems and a little bit less single golem damage. Do you think that it is worth?

Can't do that they are limited to only 1.
Updated the build with additional section "How to spend my 20+ exalts on this build".

Basically, with Saffel's Frame and some corruptions/enchants it's possible to get 96% max elemental resistances that results in 28k EHP versus elemental damage. It's pretty expensive, but still possible without sacrificing anything.
Last edited by cyberxndr on Sep 18, 2018, 3:08:39 PM
I wonder why you use hypothermia, its conditional and less damage than ruthless and dmg on full life (although this is also conditional, its usually easier to fulfill).
"
Aggnog wrote:
I wonder why you use hypothermia, its conditional and less damage than ruthless and dmg on full life (although this is also conditional, its usually easier to fulfill).

Damage on full life is better indeed. The reason for Hypothermia is my SOTL +2, that was available only for given colors (RRRGGB). It's not better in terms of damage, but it adds 20% more HP to golems, and gives additional slow to big mobs in delves.

SOTL +2 RRRRGB with Damage on Full Life would be the best choice. However, there are no chances it would be available on the market ever, and even if, the price would be terribly huge.
Last edited by cyberxndr on Sep 22, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
editted
Last edited by Juraiz123 on Sep 24, 2018, 11:21:53 PM
Actually this build is rather interesting and not by any means boring of you utilize Vaal skills to their full potential.

Vaal Discipline is THE biggest improvement to this build. It is really solid emergency healing skill. But you need to press 1 more button, lol.

Other thing that can make this build cheaper while min/maxing - grab one of the 23rd lvl purity skills as corrupted implicit on ring or amulet. I would recommend getting ice or lightning if you willing to buy lvl 21 Vaal Impurity of Fire later. By having Vaal Impurity of Fire you remove Achilles heel of this build - ignite.

This allow us to do some awesomeness:

- Move Vaal Grace to Prism Guardian and receive better discount for mana reservation (Grace use 50% over 35%) and two additional levels of evasion bonus!
- Free slot and unreserved health now can be easily used for additional Purity of Elements aura! And that would allow us to seek only chaos resistance on any of our gear and cut down costs of min/maxing by huge margin!
- Then grab +3 or +4 (if u rich) Prism Guardian to beef up Vall Grace.
- Swap Discipline and Purity aura from helmet into shield to receive even more ES since there is no need to have more that lvl 23 purity aura and helmet give us exactly that with lvl 21 gem!

While you have around 50% chaos resistance on belt/boots/gloves, since we do not need any elemental resistance, ring setup could be like that:

Boots are just made to be curse powerhouse with +2 curse corrupt:

And helmet could be really helpful with specific +40% golem damage enchant:

Also I found out that my playstyle is more in line with stone golems, they work great with this build! So far I am lvl 95, delve 310, killed 3 guardians with lvl 19 gems! and only minotaur is out of my league so far. Delve Vaal boss and Abyss boss down. Also I do not use as much as 11 Harmony stones since I prefer to have minion node with life leech.

Here is my chest setup and to be more consistent on boss dps I prefer Faster Attack Support over Damage on Full Life, other things pop instantly anyway (and I'm kinda stuck with this colors anyway, but can reroll to ice golems any time, and PoB shows bigger numbers in that setup)

"
Actually this build is rather interesting and not by any means boring of you utilize Vaal skills to their full potential.

Vaal Discipline is THE biggest improvement to this build. It is really solid emergency healing skill. But you need to press 1 more button, lol.

Other thing that can make this build cheaper while min/maxing - grab one of the 23rd lvl purity skills as corrupted implicit on ring or amulet. I would recommend getting ice or lightning if you willing to buy lvl 21 Vaal Impurity of Fire later. By having Vaal Impurity of Fire you remove Achilles heel of this build - ignite.

This allow us to do some awesomeness:

- Move Vaal Grace to Prism Guardian and receive better discount for mana reservation (Grace use 50% over 35%) and two additional levels of evasion bonus!
- Free slot and unreserved health now can be easily used for additional Purity of Elements aura! And that would allow us to seek only chaos resistance on any of our gear and cut down costs of min/maxing by huge margin!
- Then grab +3 or +4 (if u rich) Prism Guardian to beef up Vall Grace.
- Swap Discipline and Purity aura from helmet into shield to receive even more ES since there is no need to have more that lvl 23 purity aura and helmet give us exactly that with lvl 21 gem!

While you have around 50% chaos resistance on belt/boots/gloves, since we do not need any elemental resistance, ring setup could be like that:

Boots are just made to be curse powerhouse with +2 curse corrupt:

And helmet could be really helpful with specific +40% golem damage enchant:

Also I found out that my playstyle is more in line with stone golems, they work great with this build! So far I am lvl 95, delve 310, killed 3 guardians with lvl 19 gems! and only minotaur is out of my league so far. Delve Vaal boss and Abyss boss down. Also I do not use as much as 11 Harmony stones since I prefer to have minion node with life leech.

Here is my chest setup and to be more consistent on boss dps I prefer Faster Attack Support over Damage on Full Life, other things pop instantly anyway (and I'm kinda stuck with this colors anyway, but can reroll to ice golems any time, and PoB shows bigger numbers in that setup)

Hi! That's a lot of good points! I really enjoy your setup, it adds one additional socket and boosts curses/auras additionally. That's a really good choices :)

Regarding Ignite, it's also possible to take Watcher's Eye with "Cannot be ignited" property.

Nice to know you got Stone golems to work with this build. They definitely better for single target, while still effective for clearing with Profane Bloom.

Thank you for sharing. I've added it to "Alternative options" section of the guide.
Last edited by cyberxndr on Sep 28, 2018, 3:50:30 AM
Hey! Your build looks super intresting and im probably gonna try it out. Wondering if its possible to sacrifice some dps and use shavs, and perhaps pick some more es from tree? If i havent tried this ill play around in PoB when i get home :)
"
Halibell wrote:
Hey! Your build looks super intresting and im probably gonna try it out. Wondering if its possible to sacrifice some dps and use shavs, and perhaps pick some more es from tree? If i havent tried this ill play around in PoB when i get home :)

Is definitely possible, the only thing required is offcolor Shavs :)

The build have enough DPS, so you can drop 4-5 jewel sockets and get ES instead. It's also possible to get some ES on rings, since we don't need chaos res anymore.

Please, let me know how much ES is possible to get with Shavs. I don't experimented with that :)
Last edited by cyberxndr on Sep 28, 2018, 8:27:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info