Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
k1rage wrote:

The starwars reboot kinda feel like they are making generic action movies and the slapped a starwars skin/label on them

Completely agree

"
k1rage wrote:

What is the worst star trek movie?

Star Trek V: the final frontier. William Shatner is not that good at directing (Nimoy did a way better job imho).

Chocolate: milk, dark, or else?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:

Chocolate: milk, dark, or else?

Milk chocolate combined with peanut butter somehow: like a reeses cup.

Best comic book?

A: The Marvel "What If" series was by far one of my favorites. With stories like "What if spiderman kept his 6 arms" or "What if Venom had possessed The Punisher" were some of the most memorable.

Neil Gaimans Sandman series also deserves a mention. They were so good! It's hard to pick just one. :P

Q: Best movie based on a comic book?
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Nov 16, 2018, 7:41:14 AM
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Q: Best movie based on a comic book?

A:Constantine, which is ironically nothing like the comic.

Q: Best movie based on a novel?
"
j33bus wrote:

Q: Best movie based on a novel?

Q: Worst movie based on a novel?
Queen of the damned.

Who wins in a fight: Harry Dresden vs Harry Potter?
"
Khoranth wrote:

Who wins in a fight: Harry Dresden vs Harry Potter?

Dresden hands down. He just shoots harry and it's down with.

Q: Why are the Harrys fighting?
"
j33bus wrote:

Q: Why are the Harrys fighting?

Cause Mab owed Voldemort a boon, and the Queen always pays her debts.

What is the best way to make coffee?

"
Khoranth wrote:

What is the best way to make coffee?

Quickly, without spilling any. By that, I mean, I'm not fussy about a way, through I am not a fan of french Press coffee at all. So, probably in order of
preference:

1. Billy (I guee you'd call it a pan in the rest of the world) on a campfire
2. Fancy machine operated by a charismatic barista
3. Instant, me making it
4. French Press, but only if I'm desperate. the taste is always gritty and flat to me.

There's a tangental answer that there are two kinds of people - those who are happy to entrust hot beverage making to another and those who simply must make their beverage themselves. What this correlates to I have no idea.

Q: Would you attend this event? why/ why not?

Throwing your onion on the ground at Bunnings and then slipping

"
It seems some Aussies are still fuming over the fact Bunnings [huge hardware chain with warehouse stores all over] has changed the way it serves onions on its [iconic saturday ritual] sausage sandwiches.

There was national outrage when the hardware store announced it would now put onions on the bottom of the sandwich after a customer slipped and fell on a piece of onion.

But customer safety was not enough to satisfy everyone on the importance of the change, and now a truly bizarre protest is in the works.

A Facebook event for a protest in Sydney asks social media users to gather at a Bunnings store, throw some onion on the ground and all slip on it together.

Nearly 8000 people have said they would attend the protest. Picture: Facebook
The event, creatively titled “Throwing your onion on the ground at Bunnings and then slipping”, is set to take place on December 15 at the Chatswood store in Sydney.

“Protest this disgrace of REORDERING the snags at Bunnings by throwing your onion on the ground and slipping on it,” the equally as creative description reads.

Nearly 8000 people have said they would attend the event, while 30,000 others have signalled that they are “interested”.

Some attendees even decided they couldn’t wait until next month to start the protest, with multiple people uploading videos of them practising slipping on onions.

Multiple Facebook users have uploaded videos to the event page showing them standing outside of a Bunnings store before throwing cooked onions on the ground and dramatically “slipping” on them.

story here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info