Here's another example of how you might be using socketable currency in the Delve League!

"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
MarboroMan wrote:
and you crafted these boots with this thing?

where the lightning mod?

it's a randomized chance, so it simply failed to roll.

Very interesting. I like it. This is a much easier way to understanding what to craft.

you saying that, in theory, the speed, the aura/minion and the ES mod could fail as well?

well, that would be an interesting outcome :D
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Is there any chance we could get a full breakdown of what counts as "physical mod", "speed mod", "minion mod", etc.? Or is that something you want the players to discover for themselves?

I know that in many cases this is somewhat obvious, but not always.
"
1453R wrote:
SOCKETABLE SOCKETS NEXT

BECAUSE SOOOCKEEETS

lol

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
No more snail pace ullr!

Hnnnnnggg!
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Isnt it more smart for having what you want to roll when you put only "no mods", or only "yes mods" on the same resonator?

Like why would i put "no physical mods" on same resonator with "more elemental mods"?

What is the point of doing this if "more lightning mods" still has the chance of 0 being more than 0? This is a mistake, right? No one is going to get excited about currency having a CHANCE to apply a mod. That's kind of the point of most currency already....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
HoockBr wrote:
Isnt it more smart for having what you want to roll when you put only "no mods", or only "yes mods" on the same resonator?

Like why would i put "no physical mods" on same resonator with "more elemental mods"?

that's the same mod...

some fossils have two lines to them, one that has a 'more' and one that has a 'no'. The 'no phys' and 'more lightning' is from the same fossil.

"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
MarboroMan wrote:
and you crafted these boots with this thing?

where the lightning mod?

it's a randomized chance, so it simply failed to roll.

Very interesting. I like it. This is a much easier way to understanding what to craft.

or it could be that there aren't lightning modifiers available on boots (i'm assuming lightning res isn't part of this fossil and that the 'more lightning mods' are offense related)
Last edited by Shppy on Aug 16, 2018, 7:55:42 PM
"
HoockBr wrote:

You wouldn't do that unless you really want a guarantee. The resonator shown here though shows that it sometimes grants some things listed, while only actually blocking things that say "no" before them. So, unless this is an oversight or blunder, which I desperately hope it is, this is basically Essence League 1.1.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Could have been slightly more generous with the outcome roll :P
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Shppy wrote:

that's the same mod...

some fossils have two lines to them, one that has a 'more' and one that has a 'no'. The 'no phys' and 'more lightning' is from the same fossil.

Oh now i see. yes two mods on same fossils.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info