Upcoming Divination Cards

finally i can regret so much now.
So happy for the wilted rose one. Easy 21 auras and rarely anybody needs quality on them anyway.
I think this grinding for the good cards is maybe perfect for people with a lot lot lot... lot of spare time on their hands or even more for botters.

I know this all has to do with some kind of ballancing decisions but such kind of ballancing is also the perfect reason for a lot of people to use bots.

This of course applies to a lot of other aspects in POE as well.
"
Greenjow wrote:
I bet you Beauty Through Death is like 1/15 drop from Uber Atziri, lol

more like 1/1500 ggg loves to add chase items for no lifers to go for.

the cards are nice, but unless they have a decent drop chance there is no point.
many sets i still have yet to see a card in about 4 leagues of play.
"
KohlrabiKind wrote:
I think this grinding for the good cards is maybe perfect for people with a lot lot lot... lot of spare time on their hands or even more for botters.

I know this all has to do with some kind of ballancing decisions but such kind of ballancing is also the perfect reason for a lot of people to use bots.

This of course applies to a lot of other aspects in POE as well.

Who cares if somebody is going to bot..put on your Big boy pants...grow a pair..deal with it. Work harder.
I would never use a bot nor would i spend REAL money on exalted on trading sites. I care about my own progress in the leagues..and i try to set new reconds..im in the best kind of competition.. playing against myself.
Become a better player..fuck ppl who use bots or similar things...doesnt matter.
"
nadakuu wrote:
"
Greenjow wrote:
I bet you Beauty Through Death is like 1/15 drop from Uber Atziri, lol

more like 1/1500 ggg loves to add chase items for no lifers to go for.

the cards are nice, but unless they have a decent drop chance there is no point.
many sets i still have yet to see a card in about 4 leagues of play.

Getting rae cards by random is …. Rare....thats how it supposed to be..this isnt d3 we Arent getting things handed to us from ggg.
You have to put in the time / work...to get the cards..farm the areas the cards drops from..and you will get them.

A "lazy" attitude will get you no where. You might not be lazy..i might have missjudged you...but your post makes you seem kinda lazy… :)
Very nice! Always fun to see new cards! :)
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Nice! Now just need to reveal the other skills.

Fix dagger pathing to enable melee dagger characters please.
Queen's Sacrifice? Really?????????
Make cards less rare so ssf players can make whole sets :)
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info