Upcoming Divination Cards

I remember when they added 4x MASTER DIVINATION = BISCO. I didnt even drop master once for maybe 30+ hours farming of pens.

It always depends on drop rate of div card, if it even worth. But i understand main purpose is for SSF when u need to obtain certain items.
Cards are like the Doctor Card: For NoLifer only, no point adding them with these drop rates while vendor trash dropps 5 times per map. Not excited at all, the cool stuff will as always only be seen on YT. Btw well done GGG to drop an Inpulsa for Raiz a second after he asks on twitter for it, the Joke of the Year!
Last edited by Sah0k on Aug 19, 2018, 9:57:13 AM
good cards but cards are basically reserved for hardcore traders, just an extra way for those with the currency to leverage to buy shit up.

Will be surprised if i complete a single set of any of these even if i'm trying ^^
cool i guess
"
Sah0k wrote:
Cards are like the Doctor Card: For NoLifer only, no point adding them with these drop rates while vendor trash dropps 5 times per map. Not excited at all, the cool stuff will as always only be seen on YT. Btw well done GGG to drop an Inpulsa for Raiz a second after he asks on twitter for it, the Joke of the Year!

Do you honestly believe GGG set up a system where they can drop items for individual players? That seems like far too much work for something with very little potential profit.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
good cards but cards are basically reserved for hardcore traders, just an extra way for those with the currency to leverage to buy shit up.

Will be surprised if i complete a single set of any of these even if i'm trying ^^

If you play to 93, I'd expect you'll complete a couple of these sets if you try to.

I'm guessing here but Wilted Rose will likely take around two hundred maps to complete, maybe less. Price of Protection likely takes a hundred or so, and the Regret Orb one is likely quite manageable.
Le Toucan Will Return
Beastiary item Divination cards are what I'm looking forward to the most.
"
f0recast wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Spoiler

Something about the art of this card.

is it that it looks like hokage naruto with sharingan?
and how the black smoke looks like susanoo?

well coincidence happen and the guy is more like julius caesar.

I fukn new it. Justifies that godforsaken story & shitty ending so I accept it as (Garbuto) canon.

Last edited by ThunderBiome on Aug 25, 2018, 8:56:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info