Why do people get vaccines? Don't they research the ingredients?

First of all, if you actually look at the ingredients on any vaccine that should be enough to make you not want to put it in your body.

Secondly, and you can bet your local news won't report these, vaccines have been causing people to have serious health issues and in many causes even kill the person who received the vaccine.

It's no wonder Bill Gates said vaccines are used for depopulation.

Here's one helpful source for actual information I found:

Educate yourself! :)
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last bumped on May 4, 2019, 12:18:47 PM
I'm no expert on this topic, but why are you amazed that ppl don't research things? Most people on this planet are indoctrinated and don't research anything at all lmao... and then they argue with people who have researched stuff, even though they themselves haven't and are just arguing off of their indoctrinated perspective lol.

It's easier to fool people than to make them understand that they've been fooled.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 15, 2018, 5:57:43 AM
Because it's better then sacrificing orphans.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Paldamus wrote:
I'm no expert on this topic, but why are you amazed that ppl don't research things? Most people on this planet are indoctrinated and don't research anything at all lmao... and then they argue with people who have researched stuff, even though they themselves haven't and are just arguing off of their indoctrinated perspective lol.

It's easier to fool people than to make them understand that they've been fooled.

And I was afraid I wouldn't agree with anything people said in response to this thread, silly me. :P
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I don't need to click your link to know that vaccines are typically (not always, but typically) made from a neutered/weakened/inert version of the same disease one is being vaccinated for, in order to stimulate the body's natural immune response and produce antibodies against that disease which prevents the real sickness from gaining a proper foothold in the body to begin with. In rare edge cases, usually involving someone with a weakened system already, this could indeed lead to complications from vaccination.

Here's the thing, though. And why I will see your rube redneck anti-intellectual opinion and raise you some basic logic.

If one's system is weak enough that even an inert version of a disease is enough to cause them serious harm, then the actual disease they're being protected from would've absolutely killed them without any effort or chance whatsoever. If your body is too weak to handle a dose of vaccine, it stands no chance whatsoever against a disease dangerous enough to be vaccinated for in the first place.

Second of all: those individuals whose systems are weak enough to put them at risk from vaccinations will almost always be in close contact with their doctors already, who will have warned them about the risks to them in specific of vaccination, and furthermore of the near certainty of their demise should they be hit with a disease without the protection of vaccination.

Third of all: if vaccines didn't work at all and were nothing but a sham, then what happened to smallpox? A disease which was eradicated - not controlled, not reduced, not combated, not attacked, ERADICATED - by vaccination programs. Eradication of an infectious disease has a very specific meaning in medical terms - it means we fought a genocidal war of utter annihilation against said disease and won. No one and nothing dies from smallpox anymore, because we found a way to kill it.

That way did not involve sticking our heads in the sand and ignoring an invaluable tool in the fight against disease.

But don't take it from me. I mean, you're not going to anyways, but you shouldn't have to. Penn and Teller put together a very nice visual demonstration of why people who decry vaccination and try to get people to avoid it deserve a nice big dose of the diseases they're allowing to slip out of the net. Check it out. It's illuminating.

And then go get vaccinated, because letting other people get sick due to your bullheadedness is a disgusting thing to witness.
I don't think there is really a point to arguing. tbh, whenever questions like this pop-up. I'd like to think it's just evolutionary forces, on a large population, that bring up people with sometimes insane or downright stupid conclusions.

But in the off-chance, there is a global catastrophe and a super virus infected everyone using a well-known vaccine. Evolution has ensured, that at least some part of the population would always survive. Even if it isn't always the most logical or sound, part of the human race.
(⌐■_■)
"
1453R wrote:

But don't take it from me. I mean, you're not going to anyways, but you shouldn't have to. Penn and Teller put together a very nice visual demonstration of why people who decry vaccination and try to get people to avoid it deserve a nice big dose of the diseases they're allowing to slip out of the net. Check it out. It's illuminating.

And then go get vaccinated, because letting other people get sick due to your bullheadedness is a disgusting thing to witness.

Hilarious video. What gets me is the way people just make up nonsense like "vaccinations can cause autism", based on no evidence at all.

I could literally do that with anything: "Pregnant mothers who wear shoes more than 50% of the time causes autism in their children" and i'm sure there will be some insane people who believe me and demand the gov't ban pregnant mothers from wearing shoes too often.
"
RPGlitch wrote:
I don't think there is really a point to arguing. tbh, whenever questions like this pop-up. I'd like to think it's just evolutionary forces, on a large population, that bring up people with sometimes insane or downright stupid conclusions.

But in the off-chance, there is a global catastrophe and a super virus infected everyone using a well-known vaccine. Evolution has ensured, that at least some part of the population would always survive. Even if it isn't always the most logical or sound, part of the human race.

The problem is that anti-vax people aren't just hurting themselves. Every unvaccinated individual in a given population is a possible vector for disease, and a means by which that disease could spread. They're holes in the wall, they're breaks in the fence. They prolong the process of eliminating or controlling communicable diseases and they make accomplishing those tasks more difficult because of some irrational fuckoff belief that vaccines cause autism, or cancer, or Dutch Elm Disease, or whatever else they've decided the Evil Science Juice that the Evil Science Doctors are poisoning their brains with causes this time.

Because remember: these are people who believe that malicious and inhumane medical professionals who're legally bound to an oath whose enormously famous first tenat is "First, do no harm" and who are so vulnerable to claims of malpractice and other "you screwed me over!" lawsuits that the enormous levels of insurance required to run a local clinic in less built-up areas is often so crippling that small towns have to go without any access to medical professionals at all...are all trying to kill us with their Evil Science Juice because slaughtering people in job lots with bad fake vaccines is somehow profitable.

Yeah. Chew on that one for a few minutes.

Gawd I hate this sort of horse manure.
Last edited by 1453R on Aug 15, 2018, 3:01:03 PM
Forget vaccines. Dihydrogen monoxide is the real threat to our society. Hydrogen is the stuff BOMBS are made of (ever heard of the H-BOMB?) and yet they spray Dihydrogen Monoxide on our crops and drinking water across the globe is PACKED FULL of Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Wake up, sheeple!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
oh I love crackpot threads lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info