Here's another example of socketable currency you might create in the Delve League

Max 30. Thats what reroll means in this case.
"

oh.. was just wondering because for example chaos rerolls stats but does not affect quality.
"
Tuomari wrote:
"

oh.. was just wondering because for example chaos rerolls stats but does not affect quality.

Good thingie for crafting some phys damage weapons. You can take some shaped jewelled foil or claw, craft it with this thing and if you get 30% quality, then even with shitty stats (which will probably happen in most cases) you can just scour it and craft some real weapon with chaos spaming, while 30% quality remains...
"
"
Tuomari wrote:
"

Good thingie for crafting some phys damage weapons. You can take some shaped jewelled foil or claw, craft it with this thing and if you get 30% quality, then even with shitty stats (which will probably happen in most cases) you can just scour it and craft some real weapon with chaos spaming, while 30% quality remains...

Not only weapons, this will be mandatory for energy shield armour, shield, gloves...

Crafting is just getting more steps, and ways to abuse. Instead they simple could makes rares that drop being more usefull.

The way its going im gonna remove rares from showing on my item filter, and let only good high level bases to show. Cause the only way to get something good is crafting.

Take an example that a GG vaal regalia drops, and u can Just cry, cause it will never be able to have that 30%.
"
HoockBr wrote:

The way its going im gonna remove rares from showing on my item filter, and let only good high level bases to show. Cause the only way to get something good is crafting.

Isn't that what everyone does anyway? Or at least thats what a strict filter does lol. As to these being mandatory i doubt it until we see more about them. We need more information in the long run 30% quality on vaal regalia would be pretty sweet but the chances of it rolling the other required mods are very low either way.

Essences are a great example of this, they guarantee a stat at a useful or better level and you still get absolute worthless garbage a majority of the time.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
HoockBr wrote:

Isn't that what everyone does anyway? Or at least thats what a strict filter does lol. As to these being mandatory i doubt it until we see more about them. We need more information in the long run 30% quality on vaal regalia would be pretty sweet but the chances of it rolling the other required mods are very low either way.

Essences are a great example of this, they guarantee a stat at a useful or better level and you still get absolute worthless garbage a majority of the time.

Qaulity on an item remains after you use a scouring orb, is what he was hinting at.

You only use the resonator for the 30% implicit qaulity then scour the modifiers on the base and start crafting.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Uhhh... hah...
"creates a mirrored copy" - worthless mod, considering it's a white item and 99.99% of results are barely even worthy of vendor trash.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info