Here's another example of socketable currency you might create in the Delve League

Oh and im dying to know where do i ressurect when im dead on dungeon softcore.

1- In last checkpoint with the car support light?

2- In last checkpoint without car?

3- In my dead bodie?

4- None, just reset like lab.

This means a lot, as anything far from the car lights will be instant dead.
"
Haunted_Bacon wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
We had 30% qual before, so why not now?

I see no reason why not. I just want to know how much Quality it applies.

It randomly rerolls the quality between 15% and 30%.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Need to know how these are going to interact with the stash. NEED!

GGG had better update the currency tab to hold these. Damn sprinters are taking up my bottom space too much already. But maybe GGG will go all brain stupid and make getting them so rare that we won't be able to accrue enough to benefit from them. Like exalt is a currency orb but except for a rare few players we'll never use it to "enchants an item with a new random property". The currency value far outweighs the orb usage value.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Hmm....printing money with that mirror mod.

Like another user said ...gonna be a stupid amount of stupidly rolled 6 links on the market ..just like in Bestiary.

No bueno.

bestiary didn't create mirrored copies, it gave plenty of craftable 6l bases one way or another. It's a big difference, you won't be able to reroll 6l copies made with this craftable currency. You could burn it to create a mirrored 6l, but it likely won't be any good.
Basically the mirrored copy is worth a divine orb assuming you use it on a 6 link. Probably be a waste though since you be taking a better choice for the crafting socket.
I don't see mirrored being used much outside just having a 6 link base around, using the single socket currency with mirrored, then producing a mirrored base, vendor for divine, scour, repeat.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Aug 13, 2018, 7:30:54 PM
mirrored + more elemental mods + something, used on a shaper stick? yea i can 100% see people trying to get TWO good shaper stat sticks from of these.
Is master crafted item considered normal whit say cant roll attack mods or cant change affix on normal item???
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 13, 2018, 11:45:24 PM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Is master crafted item considered normal whit say cant roll attack mods or cant change affix on normal item???

Well, you could try checking with an Alchemy Orb, I guess?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
What about enchanted items? Get VD/ TS or any other of the high priced enchants on ilvl 84 helm, resonate, profit?
Second-class poe gamer
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Haunted_Bacon wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
We had 30% qual before, so why not now?

I see no reason why not. I just want to know how much Quality it applies.

It randomly rerolls the quality between 15% and 30%.

so if i have white weapon with 20% quality the item can transform it to 50% quality? or does the mod override quality of the weapon so absolute max is 30%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info