Here's another example of socketable currency you might create in the Delve League

Last bumped on Aug 15, 2018, 12:30:35 AM
Looks HOT!
wow

pssst. more mtx will be released before Delve lunch?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 13, 2018, 6:02:09 PM
Need to know how these are going to interact with the stash. NEED!
illuminatie confirmed
So the 3 Fossils in that are Mirrored, Improved Quality, and More Ele, but no Bleed/Poison.
I mean, it sounds neat, but how Improved is the Quality? Does it just push it to 20% or above that and if above, by how much? Ele, no Bleed/Poison is definitely a good one. Don't like seeing Poison mods on Daggers when playing a Caster.
Mirrored mod just reminds me of the Mirrored modifier on Strongboxes. Can be good, but the odds are so hilariously low, you'd rather have had Silver Coins instead.
Last edited by Haunted_Bacon on Aug 13, 2018, 6:11:30 PM
Creates a mirrored copie of a rare new gear that u dont even know if will be good.

For that purpose i think is bad, but i can already see ppl abusing it to duplicate 6 linked and sell.
"
Haunted_Bacon wrote:
So the 3 Fossils in that are Mirrored, Improved Quality, and More Ele, but no Bleed/Poison.
I mean, it sounds neat, but how Improved is the Quality? Does it just push it to 20% or above that and if above, by how much? Ele, no Bleed/Poison is definitely a good one. Don't like seeing Poison mods on Daggers when playing a Caster.
Mirrored mod just reminds me of the Mirrored modifier on Strongboxes. Can be good, but the odds are so hilariously low, you'd rather have had Silver Coins instead.

We had 30% qual before, so why not now?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
We had 30% qual before, so why not now?

I see no reason why not. I just want to know how much Quality it applies.
Hmm....printing money with that mirror mod.

Like another user said ...gonna be a stupid amount of stupidly rolled 6 links on the market ..just like in Bestiary.

No bueno.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info