[3.4] TheFrostmourne's Balefire Inquisitor

"
SofiaMenethil wrote:
can use this instead of impresence?

nice Biscos, did you chance it?

im not the build creator but the amulete cant compare to impresence, it provide no defensive or offensive stats. It would be better used on a MF build or when you are farming low tier maps for specific div cards.

"
wackygoose wrote:
"
SofiaMenethil wrote:
can use this instead of impresence?

nice Biscos, did you chance it?

im not the build creator but the amulete cant compare to impresence, it provide no defensive or offensive stats. It would be better used on a MF build or when you are farming low tier maps for specific div cards.

It's a legacy as far as I can see so I would assume he already had it, but I do agree with you.

I will assume that you just want to add some MF in here and already had that sitting around, but I would suggest to roll with Ventor's Gamble if that's the case. Going with Bisco's is fine if you don't mind losing the biggest DPS slot for MF.

While Impresence is obviously BiS, as I've stated before - it's not needed. And if you don't have one yet, I really don't see a reason not to use Bisco's until you get it! :)
oh man I got luck going on, I hope it lasts in delve.

is Wise Oak a dps boost or not?

"
wackygoose wrote:
oh man I got luck going on, I hope it lasts in delve.

is Wise Oak a dps boost or not?

Sweet, that ring is sick! You got all the desired stats on it!

Sadly not, to penetrate resistances you need to hit and SR doesn’t
can blasphemy run despair and flammability together? I assume that would have a downside but I cant figure it by myself
"
wackygoose wrote:
can blasphemy run despair and flammability together? I assume that would have a downside but I cant figure it by myself

If you were to run it like that, It would reserve 95% of your mana which would require you to invest in either higher mana pool, or less mana reserved. Both aren’t worth it IMO.

You can drop PoF for it though, if you don’t mind being a bit less tanky.

I dropped it for Enfeeble in the triple curse version that I am playing at the moment, but you can just do it in the regular version and rock Flammability and Despair together with AA.

Then again, I personally find the damage to be even far better than what I am used to so I prefer stacking more defences. You can try it out, but I think that it would be an overkill to have both on Blasphemy as everything dies instantly anyway
Just corrupted my Impresence, decently happy with the result! :D
Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Aug 22, 2018, 9:24:24 AM
Hi mate

I know you say its not an uber lab farmer but if I wanted to make it one for league start, what changes would you suggest to the build?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi mate

I know you say its not an uber lab farmer but if I wanted to make it one for league start, what changes would you suggest to the build?

Hey!

With my current gear, you can totally use it as an uber lab farmer, but to do it with worse gear than mine you'd probably be fine with getting 2 more endurance charges and fitting Flame Dash / Lightning Warp in there to avoid traps easier. I would also skip RoTP right away and go with Lioneye's Remorse or Saffel's Frame, depending which one you think would work better for you.
"
"
wackygoose wrote:

If you were to run it like that, It would reserve 95% of your mana which would require you to invest in either higher mana pool, or less mana reserved. Both aren’t worth it IMO.

You can drop PoF for it though, if you don’t mind being a bit less tanky.

I dropped it for Enfeeble in the triple curse version that I am playing at the moment, but you can just do it in the regular version and rock Flammability and Despair together with AA.

Then again, I personally find the damage to be even far better than what I am used to so I prefer stacking more defences. You can try it out, but I think that it would be an overkill to have both on Blasphemy as everything dies instantly anyway

Thank you, it is helping me to understand the mechanics even better.

I will leave as it is, I cant imagine myself bossing with only 5% mana to use xD.

I think I got all the basic going on, im surprised how cheap and efficient this build is

my dream is to wake up and see there is a new fated upgrade for Balefire, feels good
Last edited by wackygoose on Aug 22, 2018, 1:31:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info