[3.4] TheFrostmourne's Balefire Inquisitor

"
Loreley06 wrote:
You did write,that this build is not for uber lab carrying. But do you think that there is a possiblity now,since you are playing it often probably,tested it out...would it be possible to carry people through uber lab,if not,do you have any ideas on how to build it up more for uber lab carrying?

Thank you for the reply onward!

It totally depends. In terms of doing it like the classic U-Lab farmers do, that I haven’t tested yet.

Basically, you totally can help your friends with doing it as you can carry them with an ease! Izaro dies in a couple of seconds with my gear and he can totally be tanked. Even if you get hit by something, it doesn’t take more than maybe 1/7 of the HP, in my case. And you quickly regen it back up with consecrated ground anyway, so no biggie.

Traps are very problematic though. If you are good at avoiding them, you can absolutely still kill Izaro with an ease, even in a larger party.

I will be testing out tomorrow can I handle fully buffed Izaro and I’ll let you know! I didn’t intend the build to do that, but it might just as well handle it. Thank you so much for such an interesting question!
is loreweave ok for more ele dmg mitigation in place of cloak of flame or kaoms???
"
SofiaMenethil wrote:
is loreweave ok for more ele dmg mitigation in place of cloak of flame or kaoms???

You can go for it if you already have one, but the purpose of this build is be cheap and effective, so we don't focus on a 6L for damage. You could totally go for a 6L Loreweave or anything else and then just run SR on a 6L but that would be a completely different build, not to mention that a 6L costs more than everything else we use combined. Unlinked would be okay too, but getting an unlinked one is pretty much the same price as getting Kaom's minus spending money on fusing it or getting a fused one!
"
"
Loreley06 wrote:
You did write,that this build is not for uber lab carrying. But do you think that there is a possiblity now,since you are playing it often probably,tested it out...would it be possible to carry people through uber lab,if not,do you have any ideas on how to build it up more for uber lab carrying?

Thank you for the reply onward!

It totally depends. In terms of doing it like the classic U-Lab farmers do, that I haven’t tested yet.

Basically, you totally can help your friends with doing it as you can carry them with an ease! Izaro dies in a couple of seconds with my gear and he can totally be tanked. Even if you get hit by something, it doesn’t take more than maybe 1/7 of the HP, in my case. And you quickly regen it back up with consecrated ground anyway, so no biggie.

Traps are very problematic though. If you are good at avoiding them, you can absolutely still kill Izaro with an ease, even in a larger party.

I will be testing out tomorrow can I handle fully buffed Izaro and I’ll let you know! I didn’t intend the build to do that, but it might just as well handle it. Thank you so much for such an interesting question!

Just checking in,how did your uber lab testing go?
Thank you in advance!
"
Loreley06 wrote:

Thank you in advance!

Hey, it was pretty good! Even fully buffed Izaro was doable for me. Not facetankable though, the hits were pretty hard. Requires very good awareness as we really want to focus more on consecrated ground being our way of regen so we can save flasks. I did multiple runs and I haven’t actually dropped bellow 60-70% with multiple hits being chained on me (like Izaro and the Goddess hitting me at the same time while I also get hit by a trap for a second or so). Definitely possible with most mods if you play it safe and watch your positioning and try not to make mistakes a lot during the fight. With our endurance charges up and usage of flaks only when you really need them on top of using Decoy Totem it’s very easy but far from Juggernaut easy.

TL;DR Endurance charges up, smart use of flasks and dodging everything you can dodge - you can do it.
"
"
Loreley06 wrote:

Thank you in advance!

Hey, it was pretty good! Even fully buffed Izaro was doable for me. Not facetankable though, the hits were pretty hard. Requires very good awareness as we really want to focus more on consecrated ground being our way of regen so we can save flasks. I did multiple runs and I haven’t actually dropped bellow 60-70% with multiple hits being chained on me (like Izaro and the Goddess hitting me at the same time while I also get hit by a trap for a second or so). Definitely possible with most mods if you play it safe and watch your positioning and try not to make mistakes a lot during the fight. With our endurance charges up and usage of flaks only when you really need them on top of using Decoy Totem it’s very easy but far from Juggernaut easy.

TL;DR Endurance charges up, smart use of flasks and dodging everything you can dodge - you can do it.

Thanks! I appreciate it,I am going to try this out in the new league. You rock!
What are the recommended enchants for each slot?

I got "Word of Fury on Hit" on gloves, but im not sure if it could trigger EE before Orb of Storm thus being detrimental.
Last edited by wackygoose on Aug 20, 2018, 2:18:53 AM
"
wackygoose wrote:

I got "Word of Fury on Hit" on gloves, but im not sure if it could trigger EE before Orb of Storm thus being detrimental.

Yes, you need to change it as it indeed messes up your EE.

Best helmet enchant is 25% damage for SR, and the boots and gloves enchant doesn’t really matter as long as it doesn’t do fire damage to buff fire resistance with EE.
"
"
wackygoose wrote:

Yes, you need to change it as it indeed messes up your EE.

Best helmet enchant is 25% damage for SR, and the boots and gloves enchant doesn’t really matter as long as it doesn’t do fire damage to buff fire resistance with EE.

thank you, im really enjoying the tankyness and dps of this build, at the moment im just facetanking things xD
"
wackygoose wrote:

thank you, im really enjoying the tankyness and dps of this build, at the moment im just facetanking things xD

Thanks, I’m really glad you’re enjoying it! 😁 it’s always nice to hear positive feedback!

I myself am having a blast playing it and can’t wait to test out the new version of it I made for Delve!
Last edited by TheFrostmourne on Aug 20, 2018, 3:20:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info