Preview of Water Tech Improvements

More and more lag!
GGG please do something with RAM problem!
4 GB is not enough for this game :|
Game still not optimized...
I'm mostly wanting information on the competitive leaderboards. Will solo and group have their own leaderboards in trade leagues? Or will you have to play SSF if you want a solo leaderboard? Will it be broken down further by Ascendancy? If so, what'll happen if a player respecs and changes their Ascendancy after pushing down and getting on the leaderboard?
amazing
Unfortunately, this is gonna cause issues. Issues revolving around at least, if not more than 13 different crashes.

One of which is MAJOR & happens on Game BOOT. That you refuse to FIX.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Aug 12, 2018, 9:48:17 PM
bex, I want to ask if there is leaderbord for both solo and teamplay? or is it just one, so if you have a group you are more likely to go deeper?

I ask this because some people dont have freinds to play with (feelbadman) and it feels like it will be the same situation as MF and sextant blocking, where you could get insane returns if you had a group. And if you used sextant solo, the impact wasnt that high as teamplay always yield more items.

I would be happy if there would be implamented a solo leaderbord to see how far you yourself can push and not rely on supports, as those gives you insane survivability and dmg which is imposible for soloplayer to compete against.
Too bad I can't zoom out far enough to see any of it. Notice how you had to use special developer camera controls to show this off.

Think about that for a moment.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
My questions? Easy. What sorts of things are you looking at for improving pre-maps/leveling. And what sorts of things are in consideration for new core/standard mechanics, not so much new gems/supports, but more core zone mechanics and the like?

As for the new water? In my gaming experience the phrases 'fluid dynamics simulation' and 'runs more efficiently / should not cause any frame drops' are very mutually exclusive. If it works it'll be impressive tech, but call me skeptical. It does however look very shiny, even if youtube mangled it a bit in compression and caused a bit of hitching...at least that looks like hitching caused by compression and not FPS drop...eeeh I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
Looks soooooo cool♥
How many times can GGG improve the water ffs.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info