Preview of Water Tech Improvements

Amazing <3
WOW looks great!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
any questions

I've seen several concerns about the rarity of the new Currency items, specifically the rarity of higher-tier Resonators and Fossils. So i guess my question is thus:

About how rare are Fossils, do the Fossils have equal drop chance, and how do the rarities of the various Resonators compare?
"
RIP mine potato PC's FPS, GG GGG

Even if u say its will not drop any FPS - it still be ...

That's not how that works.
I just play good stuff.
"
FAQ

Not sure if you'll grab questions from here but might as well ask just in case.
Will the mine depth or even the crawler upgrade/fuel etc be account or character based?
That looks absolutely beatiful! I'm really impressed with that, I hope that it truly doesn't impact fps at all...

Some questions of mine (to be answered in the FAQ, hopefully)
One question for delve league (well more in general, but still): Is there new stuff for hideouts coming? And I'm not talking about microtransactions and/or stuff from boxes. I mean actual new stuff from masters or changes to hideouts in general, be it decorations, the possibility to save layouts, customisable lighting or music, more layouts or full on three dimensional customisation with stairs and such, anything. Chris had mentioned that "something awesome" is being worked on... but that was before fall of oriath hit. He then later said that the team hadn't found the right timing to fit it into an expansion. However, hideout improvements would fit nicely into everything endgame related, so war for the atlas would've been a good choice for that imho.
So again, is what he was refering to still in the works? And if so, when can we expect it to hit live? Can we get more information about that?
I know the part of the community that actually cares for their hideout as a piece of art is... not the majority, to put it friendly. Still, hideouts are an important part of the game and honestly one of the things that have A LOT of potential imo.

As for delve league related stuff, how much voltaxic sulphite does one need to delve, do you get enough from one zone to make a delve that lasts about as long as a map would? Do you encounter it in every zone or is RNG based? Is it always the same amount?
Also, how does delve tie in with the lore, does it build on any other league? Does the mine reach deep enough to hit the abyssal depths themselves? And how is voltaxic sulphite related to voltaxic rift?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Alright, is that Delve music we're hearing in this teaser, or is it Act 11 music? Tell me now. >:D
Looks super cool! ^^
When we delve, we will go to point A to point B always, or can we farm previous checkpoints?

How many maps I need to run to get enough fuel for a delve? (I expect a map to provide many delves)

Will delves be character or account/league bound? (I prefer league bound)

While delving, how will I know i'm getting to a "limit" for my build/level without dying?

Is the Delve map the same for everyone or is it randomly generated?

How will it work in parties?
Come dip your toe in this water..........Exile..........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info