We're kicking off our Delve teasers with this new unique item: Command of the Pit!

"
Boem wrote:
The main problem is that there is no drive to get double socket ones.

on tombfist i am actually tempted to socket in both jewels, which makes me expand my search beyond the most obvious jewel.

Should be "1000 accuracy for minions/8% cast speed"

And "arkane surge on spell hit/ minions have 20% to hinder or maim on hit"

Peace,

-Boem-

the second socket is still a jewel though, its potentially 45 life, 7% cast speed on crit, 12% crit multi and flat damage to spells youre losing from the gloves without that second socket.
"
vzhurov wrote:
They look nice, Grip of the Council however gives you two more sockets which minion builds tend to want. I can see this being used for attack based specters. I wonder how much 1k accuracy is actually worth for specters.

Minions are very inaccurate, 1k Accuracy is insane for them. Specially SRS.
1000 accuracy isn't quite gonna be enough, though. SRS still needs some base accuracy on the gem, or maybe just an update to minion passives on the tree to include additional accuracy.
First Green, now Purple, Abyss daily dose confirmed

Spoiler
Oblivious
omg i want one! :D

too bad the summoner one is pretty much non existing tho xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
op
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Oh wow that's actually good.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
nice, some love for animate weapons, but...
Second-class poe gamer
Awesome, getting really excited to see the other items
Now give somewhere STATS of minions for i have no ANY idea how good +1000 accuracy are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info