We're kicking off our Delve teasers with this new unique item: Command of the Pit!

"
With a Ghasty Eye Jewel Socketed, Minions have +1000 to Accuracy Rating

It would be much more useful if this will be changed to:
"
With a Ghasty Eye Jewel Socketed, You and Minions have +1000 to Accuracy Rating
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
The main problem is that there is no drive to get double socket ones.

on tombfist i am actually tempted to socket in both jewels, which makes me expand my search beyond the most obvious jewel.

Should be "1000 accuracy for minions/8% cast speed"

And "arkane surge on spell hit/ minions have 20% to hinder or maim on hit"

Peace,

-Boem-

the second socket is still a jewel though, its potentially 45 life, 7% cast speed on crit, 12% crit multi and flat damage to spells youre losing from the gloves without that second socket.

Yeah i know, but it doesn't offer a "unique benefit" similar to how tombfist gives you the maim for a searching jewel. Which actually makes me go out and look for a searching eye jewel that has beneficial stats for a non-ranger build.

It would be nice if these gloves provoked the same behavior and made summoners look for a hypnotic jewel that benefits them, or casters a ghastly jewel that benefits them.

The gloves are nice, and for sure a second socket is good raw power in and of itself(due to abysal jewels inherent power) but nothing provokes you going ghastly/hypnotic on these gloves and i think that's a bit sad compared to tombfist.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Maim is worthless, though. All it does is slow the mob's move speed--which should've died in one hit anyway.

Arcane Surge is actually much better, even for summoners. Mana regen for MoM and cast speed for SRS or Ball Lightning or Offerings or Orb of Storms or anything else you cast. The only thing wasted is a bit of spell damage.

In any case, two socket is always going to be better even if purely for the jewel.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Maim is worthless, though. All it does is slow the mob's move speed--which should've died in one hit anyway.

Arcane Surge is actually much better, even for summoners. Mana regen for MoM and cast speed for SRS or Ball Lightning or Offerings or Orb of Storms or anything else you cast. The only thing wasted is a bit of spell damage.

In any case, two socket is always going to be better even if purely for the jewel.

I can see the arkane surge being usefull for sumoners, but how is the minion accuracy going to benefit spell-casters.

And maim + chill as a combo is pretty functional for high tier maps in my opinion when using tombfist.

Anyway, they are good gloves no doubt, but i would have liked to see some overlap on both sides (spell-caster/summoner) from both jewels to force people out of their standardized jewel picks to get the other buff.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
wth, why put this on junk base? No thanks just another craptastic unique.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
poepoe091 wrote:

maim support gem has a 30% chance to maim on hit, and then makes maimed monsters take increased damage, so it is actually beneficial to have 100% chance to maim on hit to apply that extra damage from the first blow consistently.

"
MasterAxe wrote:
wth, why put this on junk base? No thanks just another craptastic unique.

if you have serious jewels these gloves have up to:

6% max life
+100 to max life
20% cast speed
24% crit multi
+50-68 flat ele damage to spells
arcane surge on hit

thats a heavy duty amount of life and damage, youre not gonna get that from any other gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info