[3.3] The Oath Keeper - A Death's Oath build by the person behind the item

If anyone finds out where to get the socket crafting recipe that used to be with vorici, let us know! haha ty
"
If anyone finds out where to get the socket crafting recipe that used to be with vorici, let us know! haha ty

Pretty sure in Delves, might be spesifically low lvl delving
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
I'm looking to get into this game and this playstyle suits me a lot! Does the skill tree you provided still work in the newest league?
What about life-based build? With Profane bloom, Malediction, Void beacon and Withering presence? Add Grey spire - and you will get easy 170000 Death Aura DPS.
Also, Cane of Unravelling works with Death's oath? I mean, that + chaos DoT multiplier in staff should be HUGE DPS boost. But I get only dps loss after swapping grey spire for Cane of Unravelling. Bug?
I started this league with this build, and so far i've been enjoying it lots. However now i wanna start coloring, and i'm missing the crafting recipes. I have 4 & 5 socket ones, but i'm missing the earlier ones.
I've been delving quite a bit, trying both at the low depths and deeper ones. Still no trace.. I know this is all new, but it does make it quite difficult to off-color your chest.

I hope someone can share some insight or tips on this!
Last edited by FlameyFox on Dec 9, 2018, 1:24:13 PM
Ive spent hours searching for 3 socket recipe in delve in the lowering levels. If anyone has a clue at which depth level or whatever its in, that would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4njpc/recipe_locations/

Here is some info about the recipe locations.

Im doing this build, 4s with 3rd lab is enough to start farming so easy
"
Ive spent hours searching for 3 socket recipe in delve in the lowering levels. If anyone has a clue at which depth level or whatever its in, that would be greatly appreciated.

They are currently unobtainable, it's said to be fixed soon

GGG reply on reddit
Last edited by Muddaawwsome on Dec 11, 2018, 7:15:00 AM
What do you think about this variant?
https://pastebin.com/TJa62YPW
Has anyone confirmed that the vorici method still works for off-colouring items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info