[3.3] The Oath Keeper - A Death's Oath build by the person behind the item

"
NEPHAN wrote:

Looking into your POB, your build does 90k DOT. I really would like to experience a DO build having that much damage but looking into items' prices, it looks like I need to keep dreaming.

A funny thing happened: I sold an item for 90ex and made 75ex from that item. I started flipping items afterwards and ended up with enough currency to purchase both Headhunter and Atziri's Reflection. Now I can try this build on my standard DO Occultist char.

Last edited by NEPHAN on Aug 28, 2018, 9:02:28 AM
any update for 3.4?
will you pick the new "increases to minion damage also affect you"?
"
BeRse wrote:
any update for 3.4?
will you pick the new "increases to minion damage also affect you"?

I'll update to 3.4 eventually, but yes, I will take the minion damage also affects you stuff. I don't wanna spoil too much but i'm really hyped!
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
"
isildria wrote:

I don't wanna spoil too much

oh please do :)

thinking about leveling with CA+Zombies (just as meatshields) and switching to Death's Oath later on, but i'm still not 100% sure :/
Most necro guides say that SRS should carry you to maps so I'm thinking they can carry me to death's oath, with some of the pathing choices with isildria's current build, alot of them path near minion nodes that help SRS, if I get a +2 minions helm I think it's doable without investing too much into respeccing.
Could you please update the guide for 3.4?

How far can you take the build? I know you're saying it's mediocre for bossing but how bad or good is that? :)
"
deimoss wrote:
Could you please update the guide for 3.4?

How far can you take the build? I know you're saying it's mediocre for bossing but how bad or good is that? :)

Done everything but uber elder with it so far, and i probably can't be bothered to update the build for a long time as i'm still trying to get everything i need in delve still.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Yes make a full guide ! I'm sure a lot of ppl will be excited about it
First of all - thank you for the item! I play something similar to your build and it is amazing!
And one question (you mus know about death's oath everything, right?:) - is rampage affacting death aura? Because I play this now: POB: https://pastebin.com/Ku9E5G4Y
Reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9ep9uq/need_little_help_with_rampage_deaths_oath_build/
Last edited by Voidstranger on Sep 10, 2018, 3:34:54 PM
I've been following your build this league and I've fallen in love with Death's Oath. I can do maps up to t16 effortlessly and it's very satisfying charging into packs and blowing them up.

I have a few questions. Would you recommend dropping Malediction for Void Beacon if I have a Windshriek or should I stick to using ES boots? My second question is for the Watcher's Eye - how do you get enough mana reservation to fit in Clarity into your triple curse + Discipline set up? Do you just remove one of your curses to replace it with Clarity when you think you need more ES? My last question is what is your thoughts on using Eber's Unification over Heretic's Veil?

I am currently level 92 right now and starting to invest to invest in my gear for end-game content. I really want to try the Atziri's Reflection + Coward's Legacy + Dreadbeak set-up you currently use but an Atziri's Reflection is hard to come by on Xbox. My only gripe with this build is the single target damage, but it isn't too bad with a +2 to level of Socketed projectile gem corruption and the CWC Level 21 ED set-up in my Alleopathy. Great idea by the way!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info