[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
xNazex wrote:
I have ~30ex to spend. What should I work on upgrading? I was thinking unnatural instinct, Farrul's Fur, or Mark of the Elder w/ 21 wrath. Or I could start upgrading some of my Rares to more GG stuff. What do you think?

Since you have 2s Tombfist and 2s Bubonic, I would recommend the unnatural instinct.

It gives a decent chunk of stats.
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
Thanks for the guide! Having a lot of fun with it so far.

Sorry if you already answered this earlier, but would there be any advantages to 4-linking herald of ice, hatred, and arctic armour (or some other 25%) with enlighten then shifting assassin's mark onto cast when damage taken with immortal call? The additional skill would be nice but I imagine it'd probably be a dps decrease and maybe clunkier to play.
view my scion. i 4linked my herald. with my hatred, and an enlighten.
Last edited by slimryda on Feb 9, 2019, 4:31:43 PM
Hi there.
Somewhen i'll play this build. I think it's realy intresting.
I have a little upgrade (maybe someone already talk about it)

Why regen? You took Vaal Pact that disabled your regen.
Maybe we must take STR instead? +10 hp i think a good bonus.

Thank you.
The build takes regen nodes because of the added str/life from the first point. They also go that route because might of the meek is very important, and it wouldn't be effective in the spot you highlighted.
"The build takes regen nodes because of the added str/life from the first point." i got fist point too
Well, might of the meek make huge difference.
37% hp instead of 25%, and + 27% elem ress. Its realy cool.

Another question, why spell damage on the right side? Rain of arrow is attack.
Or its all about +5 int?
Last edited by MadZanyF on Feb 11, 2019, 6:28:25 AM
you take spell damage nodes on the right because of the unnatural instinct jewel
"
slimryda wrote:
view my scion. i 4linked my herald. with my hatred, and an enlighten.

Very cool. Have you tried Hypothermia in place of Added Cold or Mirage Archer or something else? POB gives me a huge boost but I'm not sure if I'm missing something.
Hey Guffin,

First of all i'd like to say thank you for all the time and effort you put into your builds.

This build is alot of fun man and a bit of a new playstyle for me.
I do have a question though, currently lvl90 and PoB says I'm on 200k shaper dps, which is about half of what you have..

Could you, or anyone thats more experienced than me, take a look at my PoB and see what I'm missing? https://pastebin.com/Fdfd65cZ

I've been staring at it for a while now but really can't see what could make such a huge difference as I incorporated all the key items into the build.

Currently delving at around 330 depth and Im beginning to notice that the damage is lacking, while mapping against syndicate and bosses to.
Last edited by De_Don on Feb 18, 2019, 12:41:35 PM
Hi, thanks for the guide!

Does this build also work as a leaguestarter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info