[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey! Ive been enjoying your build alot this league and wanted to thank you for the amazing guide. Even as a seasoned player i appreciate all the effort you put into it.

Quick question about Scourge arrow. Ive been struggling to keep up my frenzy charges with it since neither the pods nor the mirage archer count as you for the ascendancy. Any tips?
how deep in delve are you guys farmign with this build?
Hey Guffin

Thanks very much for the build, i'm having a blast with it. Im at low levels yet(77), but im at a "low" budget (i have like 2 or 3ex to spend, cant get much more than that because i only play at weekends), and i would apreciate if you could took a look at my gear.
My little problems right now are:
1. Im stuck with this ammy because of the big intelligence bottleneck of the build, what would be your recommendation to fill this int if i move to another amulet like a unique one?
2. Overleech still very weak to me, is it lack of damage? It doesnt last much so usually during maps i start taking a lot of degen (blood rage + hope). As i use doryani delusion, blood rage degen hurts way more than the hopeshredder so i kinda wanted to fix this degen, so i could get more charges on tree.
3. What should be the priority of my upgrades? Meeks? Better Jewels? My objective is to get my first uber elder kill(thats why i picked delusions, loreweave is out of my budget) and also farm deeper delves so idk if i should focus on defense or damage considering what i got now.

Thanks again for the build, its very funny and i cant wait to try scourge arrow in this setup, the skill looks amazing
Can anyone look at my gear and let me know what I should be upgrading next? Char Tuurbopssh. Currently have about 2-2.5EX to spend, and doesn't seem to be worth getting Meeks unless I can afford 3 of them?
"
Tzezcatlypoca wrote:
Hey! Ive been enjoying your build alot this league and wanted to thank you for the amazing guide. Even as a seasoned player i appreciate all the effort you put into it.

Quick question about Scourge arrow. Ive been struggling to keep up my frenzy charges with it since neither the pods nor the mirage archer count as you for the ascendancy. Any tips?

Thanks for the kind words mate! Really appreciate it :)

As for Frenzy Charges with SA: I assume you mean on Bosses? it comes down to attacking fast enough. I personally didn't have problems in my small Tests tho.

Gonna include something for that in the Build Variation Guide tho :)
Btw, you really should upgrade those Boots to either Bubonics or some Rares with ~100 Life, should be suuuper cheap :P

"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
how deep in delve are you guys farmign with this build?

Highest is 600:
Spoiler

"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Hey Guffin

Thanks very much for the build, i'm having a blast with it. Im at low levels yet(77), but im at a "low" budget (i have like 2 or 3ex to spend, cant get much more than that because i only play at weekends), and i would apreciate if you could took a look at my gear.
My little problems right now are:
1. Im stuck with this ammy because of the big intelligence bottleneck of the build, what would be your recommendation to fill this int if i move to another amulet like a unique one?
2. Overleech still very weak to me, is it lack of damage? It doesnt last much so usually during maps i start taking a lot of degen (blood rage + hope). As i use doryani delusion, blood rage degen hurts way more than the hopeshredder so i kinda wanted to fix this degen, so i could get more charges on tree.
3. What should be the priority of my upgrades? Meeks? Better Jewels? My objective is to get my first uber elder kill(thats why i picked delusions, loreweave is out of my budget) and also farm deeper delves so idk if i should focus on defense or damage considering what i got now.

Thanks again for the build, its very funny and i cant wait to try scourge arrow in this setup, the skill looks amazing

Hey mate, glad you're enjoying the Build!

Well, for now the biggest Life and DPS gain would be doing your Uber Lab :P

1:
I wouldn't recommend moving to a Unique Amulet. Why? Pandemonius is sexy, yes, but the Life, Stats and Res a Rare can offer easily outweigh that. Especially since it can come close on the DPS side as well.
As for the INT: you will get 20 by grabbing the Jewel Socket above Blood Drinker later on. Besides that, you need to fix it on Rares ideally, yes. Or pick a 30 INT Node until then. It can easily be fixed on one or 2 Rares tho.

2:
No, it's not Damage. In the Endgame you will be easily at your Leechcap in 1 or 2 Attacks.
For you, it's simply that you haven't picked Vaal Pact. Why exactly? I state how essential it is for a Reason :P
VP will fix that.

3:
Good Rings and Amulet come way before Meek. Go check out the Trade Links, you want some with Life, and any source of Cold Scaling (WED, %Cold damage, %Ele Damage), and maybe Accuracy or flat Cold Damage.
Rares are very important for this Build, as I stress quite a lot in the Gering Section :P Be sure to compare upgrades in PoB and follow the Stat Priority roughly.

Hope I could give you a point to start from, let me know how it goes :)

"
jtedrick wrote:
Can anyone look at my gear and let me know what I should be upgrading next? Char Tuurbopssh. Currently have about 2-2.5EX to spend, and doesn't seem to be worth getting Meeks unless I can afford 3 of them?

Yo dude, cool to see you playing the Build :)

1 Meek is also a good Upgrade, but ideally you'd get 2 at once.

That said, I sadly can't look at your Chars since they're set to private. Once you change that in your privacy Settings, I can see what can be upgraded :)
tnx for respond, nice to see it in 600.
were is that picture from? been looking for something like that.

I rolled one similar ( you can check it on my profile if you want ), indeed its very cool for mapping, im using scourge arrow for single target since it's simply amazing ( like 2/3 shotting bosses ) and roa for aoe. Easy uber elder kills. I'm delving with mobs 83 and i totally feel the lack of a real mitigation, zones with dangerous mods are really scary and deadly.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
tnx for respond, nice to see it in 600.
were is that picture from? been looking for something like that.

Poe.Ninja
Go to Builds, and then you can sort by what the Characters should be using.
For that I searched for Ascendants with Hopeshredder, Vaal Pact, Point Blank and Acro, then sorted by Depth:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Ascendant&item=Hopeshredder&keystone=Acrobatics,Vaal-Pact,Point-Blank&sort=depth
People that have their Chars set to private can't be indexed tho.

Most of them, and the 600 guy as well, use RoA. But I kept the other Skills (Tornado Shot/Barrage/Scourge Arrow/etc.) in, as I have Build Variations for that in the second Post. Pretty easy gemswaps mostly.

"
Kiri2k wrote:
I rolled one similar ( you can check it on my profile if you want ), indeed its very cool for mapping, im using scourge arrow for single target since it's simply amazing ( like 2/3 shotting bosses ) and roa for aoe. Easy uber elder kills. I'm delving with mobs 83 and i totally feel the lack of a real mitigation, zones with dangerous mods are really scary and deadly.

Yo dude, cool to see you giving it a shot :)

I got Scourge Arrow and most other Bow Skills covered in the Build Variations section in the second Post btw :P

As for Mitigation, I recommend reading through the HC/Survivability Segment.
There's great mitigation through Phys taken as Cold possible, for example.
And you can alwys use a Vigilante Strike + Ichimonji Weaponswap with a Vigil Jewel in your Tree to get a ~36 Second Fortify as well.
Other than that, Crit Mitigation via Belt of the Deceiver or a Chest Corruption is very valuable as well in zoned 500+ or so.
I'd recommend for you to focus on only one 6link for Delves (probably RoA, as SA has some problems in the narrow Corridors) and wear a Kaoms btw.

Maybe that gives you some ideas :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Oct 5, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Think I fixed it, unsure why the default setting is private. Seems like Public is the better starting position, and then private if you're trying to be hyper-competitive.
testing your build in the moment, with a few small changes.

i am getting close to 400 in delve and lots of stuff down there you cant facetank, so i wonder are we sure we want point blank? it will only get worse as we go deeper, so it will most likely be a dps loss to use it from safety.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info