Highlights from the Incursion Flashback Event

+rep to all the real players that didnt try to chicken-log-out in their moment of truth
So is it me or on the jugg video with the guy dying in the temple, it looks like he is using a macro to auto log out. I see streamers(not all) all the time logging out with out the menu screen coming up. Isnt this against the rules?
Incursion is dead thx
FIX SG SERVER
Incursion is dead thx
FIX SG SERVER
"
blazer572 wrote:
So is it me or on the jugg video with the guy dying in the temple, it looks like he is using a macro to auto log out. I see streamers(not all) all the time logging out with out the menu screen coming up. Isnt this against the rules?

TCP disconnect and a macro to use the /logout command are a thing, so long as they're not automated they're not against the rules. Auto logout for instance would mean it auto logs you out at a certain hp threshold. Not bringing up the escape menu doesn't mean they're cheating.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I like the Australian getting pissed off best. Britian is glad he's raging on the island and not near the Royals.
Highlights = 80% R.I.P. + 20% Happy

Corpse explosion Wins!
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
blazer572 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKgvHRzt3ao&feature=youtu.be&t=4401

From 1:13:20 , watch 30sec.
Last edited by Belegurth on Aug 6, 2018, 9:46:34 PM
My favorite part was the guy wearing a Tabula Rasa in real life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info