[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Should I go for a 5L inpulsa instead of a 6L one directly? I REALLY want those juicy shatters. I believe they would improve my clearing speed a lot.. But saving 12ex atm is driving me nuts (got like 4 or so, I believe).

I would have to get a 5L one, then save for a 6L one... but I'm not really sure if that would be wasting my time or not.

Thoughts?

"
Axî wrote:
Hey,
maybe someone can help me. How can I use the three Heralds + Arctic Armour, my mana reservation is to high so it wouldn't allow me wot activate Arctic Armour.

We're not using Herald of Ash.

"
Korrikalari wrote:
Could you use a Voidforge instead of the 3 Dragons to override the shock restriction from Impulsa?

There's a build that uses Voidforge and 4 Heralds that my friend respec'd to this league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2232691

You don't need to use Three Dragons with Voidforge, check the thread for explanations.
"
MrMcWar - First thing I noticed was that you aren't spec'd into Arcing Blows, a pretty sizable node for damage. You're also missing 2-4 abyss jewel sockets by not wearing Tombfist/Stygian Vise(or Darkness Enthroned).

THANK YOU so much for that input, I totally overlooked that stuff, I will look for other stuff asap, thank you man ^^
"
Miyavi wrote:
Should I go for a 5L inpulsa instead of a 6L one directly? I REALLY want those juicy shatters. I believe they would improve my clearing speed a lot.. But saving 12ex atm is driving me nuts (got like 4 or so, I believe).

I would have to get a 5L one, then save for a 6L one... but I'm not really sure if that would be wasting my time or not.

I would just get an unlinked one, use 3-star Hillock at Fortification to get it to 28% quality (quality improves your odds of sockets/links), six socket it, then it should only take around 100 or so fusings to 5L it. Then whenever you can build up a stock of around 150 fusings, throw them at it until you hit another 5L (or you get the 6L ofc). With this method you should be able to use the 5L for quite a while with no interruptions unless you get really unlucky with a 5L attempt.
What do you guys think of replacing inpulsas and three dragons for a carcass jack + rare with +aoe skill and radius as I am using it on my current char for this league?

I am thinking to replace cold to fire on the ice herald with IIR support and added lightning damage on bf with added cold damage to fix the consistency issue by not wearing three dragons.

-----------------
On another note I see no reason not to wear a three dragons (in the OG version) once you have enough lightning damage. Usually you will have like 3-5x more lightning damage than cold damage which makes the conversion from three dragons incredibly useful to fix the herald consistency. I don't know why the creator says that wearing three dragons without inpulsas will make your chains worse.
butch
Last edited by weppe1337 on Dec 21, 2018, 9:08:52 PM
Dying really easily in red maps with this build.

Could anyone take a look at my gear/tree and give me some ideas of where to improve (drop Three Dragons)?

"
AlexVX wrote:
Dying really easily in red maps with this build.

Could anyone take a look at my gear/tree and give me some ideas of where to improve (drop Three Dragons)?

Alright, let's start from the top! You need to spec out of those Spell Damage nodes right off the Witch start and go into the left branch instead, which saves you 2 passives, which you can then use to get another jewel socket.

You're missing a lot of overall life because you don't have it on all your abyss jewels, you're missing 1-2 abyss sockets because you're not running Tombfist. (On your profile at least).

You aren't using Inpulsa, which is kind of the whole point of the build, it really makes clearing laughably easier when everything explodes when you kill one mob.

You also don't have Immortal Call linked with your Cast When Damage Taken, you have Decoy Totem instead of some reason. This is surprisingly relevant to survivability. (Also something that's on your profile character, but you posted differently above).

I think if you make those changes you'll have a much better time, the rest of your gear looks pretty good!
Last edited by dannik42 on Dec 23, 2018, 8:08:02 PM
Why don't you take the soul raker passive node on the tree? Doesn't it increases our survivability by a lot?
Hey guys, I'm currently using Shroud of the Lightless but I can afford an Inpulsa and I have the prophecy to 5 link it easy, but I cant afford to try 6 link or buy linked one, should I just stick with shroud or go for 5 link Inpulsa? You can check my gear on profile if that matters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info