[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

thanks.
Last edited by icel3oi on Sep 12, 2018, 9:55:58 AM
"
icel3oi wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:

Reserve life instead of mana for auras using Blood Magic. As long as you've reserved 66% or more of your life you're considered to be on low life.

Thanks, i was blind, didn't see Blood Magic on the aura skills.

On your video i see you use Barrage for bossing, the PoB for this guide is using Frenzy, do i use barrage or Frenzy?

Follow the guide and use Frenzy. It's more damage.
First of all nice build and good guide.

Did you try Power Siphon instead of Frenzy. We get free GMP, Culling and a ton of critchance and critmulti per Powercharge.
"
lokko6 wrote:

Did you try Power Siphon instead of Frenzy. We get free GMP, Culling and a ton of critchance and critmulti per Powercharge.

PS is a great way to get Power charge but we also have power charge support on the Pens. Besides, Frenzy gives us Frenzy and attack speed which is crucial to this build since the faster we attack (To some extent), the faster arc, lightning warp, ball lightning we cast, which means more damage. Also Frenzy can increase Phasing duration which is really great for mapping sync well Lightning warp. PS alone cannot generate frenzy

The crit chance, crit multi from PS is tempting but I think the benefit of frenzy outweighs that of PS.
But if you dont mind clicking Frenzy first then Spamming PS, I think you can get some great damage boost from it.
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
"
lokko6 wrote:

PS is a great way to get Power charge but we also have power charge support on the Pens. Besides, Frenzy gives us Frenzy and attack speed which is crucial to this build since the faster we attack (To some extent), the faster arc, lightning warp, ball lightning we cast, which means more damage. Also Frenzy can increase Phasing duration which is really great for mapping sync well Lightning warp. PS alone cannot generate frenzy

The crit chance, crit multi from PS is tempting but I think the benefit of frenzy outweighs that of PS.
But if you dont mind clicking Frenzy first then Spamming PS, I think you can get some great damage boost from it.

I appreciate you helping out Knaked_Knight but please confirm your information first. This is the second time you try to answer questions in this thread and the second time you are wrong about it.

This just leads to missinformation and more work for me later on. Thank you.

@lokko6 Use Frenzy. Power Siphon does nothing for us. PS crit and crit multi only apply to itself - not to the character in general. Otherwise every PowerCharge build would put PowerSiphon in an empty blue socket. We dont care about our attackskill other then that it enables us to trigger our Pens. And frenzy does that very well since it is really fast and gives some added benefits like Frenzy Charges.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
icel3oi wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:

Reserve life instead of mana for auras using Blood Magic. As long as you've reserved 66% or more of your life you're considered to be on low life.

Thanks, i was blind, didn't see Blood Magic on the aura skills.

On your video i see you use Barrage for bossing, the PoB for this guide is using Frenzy, do i use barrage or Frenzy?

Follow the guide and use Frenzy. It's more damage.

Thanks for answering the questions! :)
Just made the switch from Ele Inpulsa to this and I am loving it!

I’ve got most of my big ticket items and I’ve got about 15ex to burn, what order should my endgame upgrade priority be?

Feeling abit squishy if anything at 6.8k ES.

Any suggestion on best end game upgrades
"
Jamy wrote:
Just made the switch from Ele Inpulsa to this and I am loving it!

I’ve got most of my big ticket items and I’ve got about 15ex to burn, what order should my endgame upgrade priority be?

Feeling abit squishy if anything at 6.8k ES.

Any suggestion on best end game upgrades

Uhm, you kinda forgot to specc into unnatural calm ^^ :P That would help.
Vile Ward if you still feel squishy - in general I think you should aim for about ~7k ES without the spider gear and without Vile Ward before switching into Forbidden power. With the SpiderStuff you could transition over with less ES since its good sustain - but then again the spiderboots also have a lot less ES on them then SinTreks.

You seem to still run the Abyss Jewels from the Elementalist Version. Both Life and Mana dont really do much for this build. Try to get some with at least a t2 ES roll on them. t1 rolls would obviously be best but they are pricy (for good reason)

Otherwise it looks pretty good. Keep in mind that ES on Gear directly translates to our tankyness. Its the important stat to look out for on the vertex, sin treks etc.

You also have one point in the curse cluster near CI - which is wasted.

I think those should be the most glaring things!

Happy delving Exile! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 12, 2018, 1:38:59 PM
Hey guys.

I was wondering about how you all feel about reaching down for the devotion node on the left side of the tree near celestial judgment for 3 points instead of getting that ES wheel/path of the savant.

I know max life doesn't do anything, but the 20Strength and 3% increase of non curse aura's seems really good and PoB seem's to think so as well (the benefits list is loooong)

Currently sitting at 7k ES and i just hit 85 and grabbed the foresight node.

My PoB for reference.
https://pastebin.com/kku4cXBX

The build is feeling really nice even though I have no spider/presence/choir. I actually had to sell the choir that i bought (made 70c at least) because I just couldn't make it work.

One of these days I'm going to have to re-do all my jewels for str/dex/resists.

I'm stuck using stat gloves and neck.

Thanks again Cy
Last edited by EnrageDlol on Sep 12, 2018, 2:26:52 PM
Hello, first of all congrats on the nice build.

I've been playing a cheap version with MF to farm some currency to get the endgame gear, and after a couple days I finally got myself a bunch of ex to spend on this.

Now my question is, indigon yes or indigon not. What are the pros and cons for using indigon? I'm asuming indigon is just more expensive, but does it have any other downside?

Also there's a couple of things that are confusing for me as of the indigon PoB.

Do i need a 6l to fully utilize indigon? Why are the 2 last support in frenzy at lvl 1? Will I run out of mana fast? According to the calculations, I should be running out of mana in 2 seconds, and I'm not sure if that's a big deal or not.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info