[3.4] Amigo's Elemental Hit Build -All content viable! (3+ mil Shaper DPS)

You think this build will be still viable on 3.4?

Combat Focus now causes Elemental Hit to deal 50% less damage of the prevented element, including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element. This affects all existing versions of the jewel.

Any tips, currently looking at +8 frostferno, ele hit tombfists and lv 21 gems (although so expensive may never happen).

I never had mana issues with quill rain but that may because I use chain on my clear quive. I also t1 accuracy on my boss killing quiver and I believe some 220 accuracy / crit multi / life abyss jewels. When I looked before I was like 93% accuracy which was more than enough for me.
"
johnlennon87 wrote:

Any tips, currently looking at +8 frostferno, ele hit tombfists and lv 21 gems (although so expensive may never happen).

I never had mana issues with quill rain but that may because I use chain on my clear quive. I also t1 accuracy on my boss killing quiver and I believe some 220 accuracy / crit multi / life abyss jewels. When I looked before I was like 93% accuracy which was more than enough for me.

Nice, your gear is very impressive!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
plex_shop wrote:
You think this build will be still viable on 3.4?

Combat Focus now causes Elemental Hit to deal 50% less damage of the prevented element, including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element. This affects all existing versions of the jewel.

Yes, build will still be very good, and if people think it's getting nerfed, it might be cheaper to make xD

-The only difference is, that we now are dealing 33% less damage, so instead of 3-4 million dps it's 2-3 million

-And we can always get up the the same amount of damage, by dropping some life nodes :)

so all in all, build is totally fine! -I expected way bigger nerfs

I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I was able to get 7.5mil with scion slayer/jug chin sol and I'm not using any double corrupted gear so should be able to get 66% of that I figure with the nerf. I think the corrupted gear will be harder to get this time so my plan is to try a +3 bow and maybe blasphemy curse instead of the frostferno. I still want crit to attack on my gloves instead of the ele weakness on hit and it's quite a bit cheaper too.
I think its 36% less damage for what its worth. The converted lightning damage to cold gets halved again when converting to fire. Might not be worth using Call of the Brotherhood anymore.
"
johnlennon87 wrote:
I was able to get 7.5mil with scion slayer/jug chin sol and I'm not using any double corrupted gear so should be able to get 66% of that I figure with the nerf. I think the corrupted gear will be harder to get this time so my plan is to try a +3 bow and maybe blasphemy curse instead of the frostferno. I still want crit to attack on my gloves instead of the ele weakness on hit and it's quite a bit cheaper too.

Mind sharing a PoB for this?
"
"
johnlennon87 wrote:

Mind sharing a PoB for this?

This is my version with 7,7k life and 6,7 mil DPS at level 95

(not fully capped on resists without Wise oak, but we can fix that by swapping quiver/boots)

https://pastebin.com/e1QDSZwy
How to start from scion the new league? RoA, CA, what would be the best leveling skill? ty
"
dehpills wrote:
How to start from scion the new league? RoA, CA, what would be the best leveling skill? ty

I would not recommend this build for new league, scion will require respeccing and is not hte best for leveling

Also gear is gonna be expensive :)

-But if you want to level, i would try out CA, and if its shit then just RoA as before

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info