[3.4] Amigo's Elemental Hit Build -All content viable! (3+ mil Shaper DPS)

"
TyraeLFury wrote:
Love the build, but i cant seem to work out where the second combat focus goes? probably overlooking something really simple, but where's the 40 total STR/INT?

you can place them almost in any jewel socket, since the attributes doesnt have to be allocated :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Am I being retarded, or are your PoB gems placed incorrectly?

Got fucked up because i imported my char, but i fixed it now :)

https://pastebin.com/BtTpTU5B
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I really wanted to jump on the elehit train this league but never got around to it. I'm most likely going to do it as a league start during the race but instead follow the tree and go Rain of Arrows until I can get the required gear.

I figure this way, I can most likely get into mapping pretty easily. The ascendancy will be fine for RoA and as you said the tree is good for any bow build. This will allow map farming until I get the required gear via farming / currency. The best route imo is getting the two jewels and bow asap. This would technically allow me to path to avatar and roll with the build. Get the brotherhood ring and should be golden.

As far as the helmet goes, i'm quite sure those will be pretty pricy as they currently are. It might even be better to just sink farmed currency into silver coins and do some prophecy farming. Even if you don't hit the helm one if you know how to proph farm I feel you could get the required currency fairly quickly regardless. I've seen some pretty juicy MF elehit builds this league too that can very easily farm T16s including boss so this is very appealing to me.

Thoughts?
"
coaa wrote:
I really wanted to jump on the elehit train this league but never got around to it. I'm most likely going to do it as a league start during the race but instead follow the tree and go Rain of Arrows until I can get the required gear.

I figure this way, I can most likely get into mapping pretty easily. The ascendancy will be fine for RoA and as you said the tree is good for any bow build. This will allow map farming until I get the required gear via farming / currency. The best route imo is getting the two jewels and bow asap. This would technically allow me to path to avatar and roll with the build. Get the brotherhood ring and should be golden.

As far as the helmet goes, i'm quite sure those will be pretty pricy as they currently are. It might even be better to just sink farmed currency into silver coins and do some prophecy farming. Even if you don't hit the helm one if you know how to proph farm I feel you could get the required currency fairly quickly regardless. I've seen some pretty juicy MF elehit builds this league too that can very easily farm T16s including boss so this is very appealing to me.

Thoughts?

Seems good, also i'd like to add that in the first couple days i'd buy the items that will get more expensive over time (fristferno etc) but stay away from items that drop drasticly in price (chin sol, etc)

Also use Pyre if you dont have the frostferno
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

Thoughts?

Seems good, also i'd like to add that in the first couple days i'd buy the items that will get more expensive over time (fristferno etc) but stay away from items that drop drasticly in price (chin sol, etc)

Also use Pyre if you dont have the frostferno

Really good idea, thanks for the input. Itching to do a build that can do it all or blast maps in MF gear. Ele hit seems super viable for both with easy gear switching and I've seen the numbers on life and stuff which is super appealing. Thanks.
Didnt have time to comb over specifics of this but how does this differ from sidefx elemental lit build if you dont mind answering?
"
Qrafty wrote:
Didnt have time to comb over specifics of this but how does this differ from sidefx elemental lit build if you dont mind answering?

I dont know, never viewed that guys build ;)

But yeah, i just wanted to share this build as a scion since i generally see more people playing deadeye
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Qrafty wrote:

I dont know, never viewed that guys build ;)

But yeah, i just wanted to share this build as a scion since i generally see more people playing deadeye

ah ok here is elemental lit think its same not sure though, know he recommends quill rain for map clear since 100% attack speed from it - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166565
Last edited by Qrafty on Aug 2, 2018, 5:54:23 PM
Lioneye's seems to be more DPS for map clearing even at close range and esp at long range over tempest.
Last edited by Darrylrfd on Aug 3, 2018, 2:03:42 AM
"
Darrylrfd wrote:
Lioneye's seems to be more DPS for map clearing even at close range and esp at long range over tempest.

alright thanks man, will take it into account :)

just has slower attack speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info