[3.4] Amigo's Elemental Hit Build -All content viable! (3+ mil Shaper DPS)

Hello, Im backing from a huge time without playing and I'm interested in doing this build in Standard (sorry, I don't like Leagues). I have around 130-140ex.

Ok, so, the things I intend to buy are:

Helmet -> 'legacy' Frostferno
Chestplate -> Kaom's Hearth (owned)
Rings -> 'legacy' Call of The Brotherhood (Owned) and a good resists rare ring
Belt -> Headhunter
Amulet -> Xoph's Blood
Glove -> Good rare gloves
Boots -> Bubonic Trail (2 abyssal)
Bow -> The Tempest 6L
Quiver -> Rigwald's Quill

Jewels -> 2 Combat Focus, 2 Might of the Meek, Unnatural Instinct, Lioneye's Fall, 2 good abyssal jewels for Bubonic.
Flasks -> Dying Sun, Life Flask, Diamond Flask, Quicksilver Flask, The Wise Oak.

What do you guys think about it?

I haven't understand how Combat Focus works, does it keeps being worth it? Don't looks like I can have the required Strenght / Intelligence / Dexterity in the radius, am I wrong?

If I'm not, can someone please do me a PoB skill tree? I would do it myself, but i'm a year without playing.
"
Jack3321 wrote:
Hello. Got interested in this build. So if I would like to switch to it, do I need to change my gear? Or only tree and jewels? Because I think two Taming rings gives a lot of damage.

Tree and jewels are fine, but you still need the required items like xoph ammy etc
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
NerfedRock wrote:
Hello, Im backing from a huge time without playing and I'm interested in doing this build in Standard (sorry, I don't like Leagues). I have around 130-140ex.

Ok, so, the things I intend to buy are:

Helmet -> 'legacy' Frostferno
Chestplate -> Kaom's Hearth (owned)
Rings -> 'legacy' Call of The Brotherhood (Owned) and a good resists rare ring
Belt -> Headhunter
Amulet -> Xoph's Blood
Glove -> Good rare gloves
Boots -> Bubonic Trail (2 abyssal)
Bow -> The Tempest 6L
Quiver -> Rigwald's Quill

Jewels -> 2 Combat Focus, 2 Might of the Meek, Unnatural Instinct, Lioneye's Fall, 2 good abyssal jewels for Bubonic.
Flasks -> Dying Sun, Life Flask, Diamond Flask, Quicksilver Flask, The Wise Oak.

What do you guys think about it?

I haven't understand how Combat Focus works, does it keeps being worth it? Don't looks like I can have the required Strenght / Intelligence / Dexterity in the radius, am I wrong?

If I'm not, can someone please do me a PoB skill tree? I would do it myself, but i'm a year without playing.

Combat focus are still worth it, as they essentially doubles your damage in two jewels. But i would not use bubonic trail and instead use tombfist + rare gloves. Tombfists will give you intimidate which is huge, and apart from that abyss jewels doesnt rlly benefit you too much, when you have so much flat damage anyways. So on jewels look for accuracy/crit multi/life/attack speed. For single target you want the chin sol aswell
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Nice
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Nov 1, 2018, 7:04:43 AM
thank you!
Not bad!
Can i do a variant of this with only cold damage?
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.
Also why herald of ash if we're using an elemental bow with no phys?
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.
"
Temptation123 wrote:
Also why herald of ash if we're using an elemental bow with no phys?

Hey, sry for the late reply, we are using it for the prolif for better clearspeed.

It also gives us a little of fire damage from the quality, but its mainly just for the overleech ignites
Thanks for the guide, my build is almost complete.

Should we take the nodes up to Phase Acrobatics?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info