Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

How viable is this build on consoles with their optimization limitations?
"
Oldsterman wrote:

it's pretty simple to play, no insane flashy herald or on kill effects. just satisfying shatters
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Oldsterman wrote:

it's pretty simple to play, no insane flashy herald or on kill effects. just satisfying shatters

We have to be careful on consoles because games tend to crash when a lot is happening on screen so the more you can kill enemies off screen the less chance you have of freezing or crashing. The complexity isn’t as much of an issue.
Great guide! I must be missing something since the damage fell off right at 40 (Perfect Crime was gotten), and now I get murdered every other group of enemies. Should've went ED/Cont, but I love traps way too much!

It's really a struggle to kill anything since Pierce Support is less valued than the damage, so the build's lacking that...quality for now. Can't wait for 5 links..or a cheap Tabula 2 months from now..
there is pierce on the tree, there is pierce on certain necks

no need to use the gem unless you need to save those points
"
yorikatl wrote:
there is pierce on the tree, there is pierce on certain necks

no need to use the gem unless you need to save those points

Well, following the guide for leveling's sake, I haven't hit any pierce nodes. The gem was fine, I just don't have a 5L to throw it on -just- yet.
Just curious what you'd recommend to replace shield charge? Cuz from what I heard from zizaran is that fortify doesn't support shield charge anymore
Hi there, i'm playing trapper for the first time and i'm really liking It. I'm in act 8 right now and so far this one it's the strongest starter build i've ever played.
Only got one request, can you include the full tree in the PoB link? Because i imported the link and it only shows the tree until lvl 53 i think; and it's a struggle having to check all the next points in the capture below.

Thanks!
Last edited by MrWay on Jun 9, 2019, 4:39:29 AM
"
Sorryouken wrote:
Just curious what you'd recommend to replace shield charge? Cuz from what I heard from zizaran is that fortify doesn't support shield charge anymore

Shield Charge works with Fortify. Tested, well, just now, you get the buff.

"
MrWay wrote:
Hi there, i'm playing trapper for the first time and i'm really liking It. I'm in act 8 right now and so far this one it's the strongest starter build i've ever played.
Only got one request, can you include the full tree in the PoB link? Because i imported the link and it only shows the tree until lvl 53 i think; and it's a struggle having to check all the next points in the capture below.

Thanks!

Tree is fully working. Maybe you chose an old (3.6) early leveling tree?
Last edited by Yokzjumper on Jun 9, 2019, 12:03:38 PM
How do you generate frenzy charge, to waste 2 points into +1 frenzy charge ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info