[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Rather fill the left side first and then hop on right side as left side is more about survivability.

Yeah, I'm also not sure how my time management will be as well, got a looooooooooooooot of business to do. Hopefully I can find a few days off for the race to rush Uber Elder.

Thanks, so survivability > all in this case.

Have a nice league (but I'm sure we will talk again this month, haha - there will probably be some questions).

Also congratulations on your Reave Build making it to front page!
"
Edeka wrote:

Front page of what :U ?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/946t85/liftingnerdbro_5_strong_poe_33_builds_for/
"
Edeka wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/946t85/liftingnerdbro_5_strong_poe_33_builds_for/

I was hoping that GGG has finally embraced my greatness : >
Cool anyways!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Interesting effort but wasted effort to be honest, no offense.
It was easy. I already had the spreadsheet made for other regen calculations. I did make a mistake in the leech calculation because it referred to the 18.33% base regen instead of the 24.7% leech regen cap. This makes the best case total recovery 10.1k without Enduring Cry and 11.2k with Enduring Cry. Spreadsheet again for reference.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
I can't properly follow your numbers as you haven't marked down what regen represents what and they don't add up either what PoB shows me already without Arakaali and 2% regen.

You're talking about wasted effort above, but typing in where each % life regen contribution comes from is a waste of time when it's right there in PoB. I turned Enduring Cry off and am ignoring 1.7 flat life/sec regen because that's nothing.

The total % life regenerated given on the "Calcs" tab is not the flat regen, but rather the result of increased regen applied by Watcher's Eye, the belt, and killed enemy affected by DoT recently. I would say that PoB could be more clear about this. All you have to do is turn off Enduring Cry and see that the number in PoB matches the number in the spreadsheet.

Just further confirmation the spreadsheet calculates regen correctly. Again, this is with Enduring Cry off.

I think you are just taking the 4294 life regen and 4636 leech that PoB gives with Enduring Cry on, rounding up to 10k and multiplying by 1.5 from Arakaali to get 15k. This is wildly irresponsible and demonstrates a lack of understanding about how "increased" modifiers work.

With a base regen, leech, and Enduring Cry of 4124 life/sec (43%) and "increased life recovery" of 29% from Watcher's Eye, 17% from belt, 50% from Assassin, the result is:

4555 * (1 + (29 + 17 + 50)*0.01) = 8927

If you include increased life recovery of +%50 from Aarakali, it is

4555 * (1 + (29 + 17 + 50 + 50 )*0.01) = 11205

If you did it incorrectly you get:

4555 * (1 + (29 + 17 + 50) * 0.01) * 1.5 = 13391

which isn't even 15k.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
You also didn't calculate 2% regen from Pantheon.
I doubt you are standing still for 4 seconds very often. This is a BV build. You don't need to stand still, but if you did it's 10.6k life/sec vs 10.1k without. This isn't going to get you any closer to 15k and is irrelevant to the discussion in the first place.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
15K on that character is just within arms reach, just didn't bother with it.
At the end of the day, the build seems good. I am bringing this up because 15k regen raises a lot of red flags. It's is probably impossible to reach that on a build that isn't just a meme to see how much regen you can get. You're being lazy and misleading people as a result. 15k is very different than 10k. If you don't know how to do the calculation, err towards a lower number, not a higher number.

This "within arms reach" argument is bad as well. If you're putting up a build guide for other players, you should give them numbers they should reasonably expect to reach, not numbers you haven't even been able to reach. I would say you shouldn't even expect them to have the belt or the amulet.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Aug 3, 2018, 1:52:11 PM
"

What I meant by wasted effort is that all this could've been presented in a PoB as well but if you enjoy tinkering in spreadsheets, be my guest!

4 seconds stationary is very reasonable - https://youtu.be/UlfUjLJUhpw?t=199
2% is quite a hefty bit once you reach high HP.

Also I know how increased works and when min maxxed, it goes even above 15K.

How's this? Can go way further beyond as well, just slapped random stuff with 1 minute.

https://pastebin.com/mq71X7zT

I played the build itself for 2 days just to put it up and get as efficient gear as possible since I stopped actively "playing" PoE after a week from Incursion launch. This thread was initially an offer for anyone to try it out as I had no time. The belt and amulet were not expensive.
If you're annoyed that an average player might not get 15K regen or that I didn't personally min max the character - you're going to have a bad time in build threads.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

What I meant by wasted effort is that all this could've been presented in a PoB as well but if you enjoy tinkering in spreadsheets, be my guest!

It can't be shown in PoB because Araakali isn't part of PoB. The reason I did this is because I'm trying to figure out how you arrive at 15k regen. You haven't been able to show 15k in PoB.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Also I know how increased works and when min maxxed, it goes even above 15K.

How's this? Can go way further beyond as well, just slapped random stuff with 1 minute.

https://pastebin.com/mq71X7zT

Nice try but you only got up to 11.8k max 13.6k max (edit: I didn't update the max life previously). It's like you need me to do this for you. You aren't getting much more regen with what you're doing there because the real gains are in +% increased life recovery rate and all you did there was max out the leech roll and the recovery rolls on Watchers Eye and belt, gaining +4% increased recovery and +0.3% to max leech. Then you threw in more +% max life regen on the tree, which also does very little. The main contribution is +100% recovery from Aaraakali and Assassin on kill, so all of these things you are adding don't make much of a difference.

Even now that you've tried 15k is still 25% more regen than you can pull out. That's for a level 100. Anything more is going to (or already has) hurt the build in other ways.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
I played the build itself for 2 days just to put it up and get as efficient gear as possible since I stopped actively "playing" PoE after a week from Incursion launch. This thread was initially an offer for anyone to try it out as I had no time. The belt and amulet were not expensive.

You're admitting to laziness throughout by saying you spend "1 minute" on a PoB or playing the build for "2 days" before presenting it to people. You say it can go "way further," but can't be bothered to prove it. Yet you post this build as if people will play and spend time on it themselves, with them possibly being disappointed because they were drawn in with big numbers.

All you have to do is say 10k. You will be correct and it will still look good.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
If you're annoyed that an average player might not get 15K regen or that I didn't personally min max the character - you're going to have a bad time in build threads.

I suppose I will have a bad time if all of the threads are armchair PoB warriors that are only fudging numbers on paper.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Aug 3, 2018, 4:37:03 PM
"

Nice try, ya got me! 12k regen + leech with 50% increased from Arakaali is 11.8K max.

Maths is hard.

Not wasting my time more getting noscoped with willful ignorance. You got your attention.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Nice try, ya got me! 12k regen + leech with 50% increased from Arakaali is 11.8K max.

Maths is hard.

Not wasting my time more getting noscoped with willful ignorance. You got your attention.

lol. You can't get 70% on a belt. Check PoE.affix. It goes up to 20%. You already maxed it, taking it from 17% to 20%, in the last PoB.

I get what you're doing with that, trying to put Arakaali on the belt, but the regen doesn't get that high when I do the same thing you did in the PoB. Maybe you turned Enduring Cry back on (yep).

Edit: I didn't update the life in the spreadsheet before my previous reply. I'll concede that you can simulate Arakaali in PoB by changing the belt. Either way, the total is 13.6k without Enduring Cry and 15.3k with it. Enduring cry is BS, and this level 100 version is BS. You don't even have Enduring Cry on your skillbar in any of the videos. You're just checking the box on a 0.75s skill with a 4 sec cooldown for the numbers.

Just change the post to say "10k leech + regen" and you're done. Easy.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Aug 3, 2018, 4:48:42 PM
Can I just confirm that you are using a level 20 cwdt and level 20 immortal call for your final build?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info