Uber lab traps

are even worse than before. Why didn't you listen to the feedback? PLease cut back on the effing traps please.
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2018, 7:49:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's embarrassing if you die to traps.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
are even worse than before. Why didn't you listen to the feedback? PLease cut back on the effing traps please.

GGG is "not gonna do that, it wouldn't be prudent at this juncture."
But seriously, just use Lightning Warp and jump over all the crap traps.

GGG does listen, that's why netting mechanics were scrapped. But if you are on a laggy connection to your PoE realm trying to dodge traps is shit bad and damn difficult (what you physically see is behind where the server simulation is at). That's why LW is best, you can pinpoint where you want to move to.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
game already took alot of it's appeal by scaling down to bad players.
uber lab once was designed to be a challenge., which it really isn't anymore.
Why would you be embarrassed if he dies to traps?

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Lab was the beginning of the end.
"

I do and I dont feel embarassed. I even used to be a lab runner pre this patch. Dying to the damn piercing spike traps all the time now. Let Izaro butt fuck me instead of the traps please, like a proper ARPG

It's silly and not what I signed up for. Whatever happened to the Lab-thread?
"
Whatever happened to the Lab-thread?

There are 396 threads in the lab thread list. I suspect that you were talking about this thread though? SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"

I do and I dont feel embarassed. I even used to be a lab runner pre this patch. Dying to the damn piercing spike traps all the time now.

I don't think that anything has changed regarding spike traps honestly.

My acro char this league laughs at those spike traps honestly so .... does not seem any deadlier than before.
And those are the easiest traps to deal with imho, really.

If I give a quick look to your Incursion deadeye ... why are you not even using CWdT + IC combo ? you even have free sockets that you're not using, and you have nothing to mitigate any kind of incoming physical damage, you have health + acro and that's it ... the worse possible setup against traps and ... well, it does not seem enough for the rest of the game at high level, but I guess you can just bruteforce it with dps anyway.

Pretty positive that traps haven't changed at all for incursion.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 18, 2018, 2:10:19 AM
"
Uber lab traps are even worse than before.

No they aren't.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info