[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Meynbuhdei wrote:
Can anyone give me the ascendancy order for raider?

Assault - Poacher - Chase - Slaughter

Getting Onslaught first rly helps with leveling (damage+movement speed), then you have to get frenzies with Poacher. I pick Chase third as it gives quite nice evade bonus and Slaughter last or some extra kick for your frenzies.
"
exxidus wrote:
Life Regen doesnt counter Blood Rage, as it stops when full life is reached ... only slayer can counter with life regen
This is incorrect. It used to work that way but was patched some time ago. There is still a visual bug where you can "appear" to not be on full life, but if your regen is higher than blood rage degen, you DO count as being on full life.

"
DwaneDibbley wrote:
I tried this with raider (Slaughter+Chaser) last league and i went raider again to counter lifeleech nerf with attack speed.
Got Fortify from whirling blades.
I have added new Purifying Flame to lvl1 CwDT for consecrated ground (which got buffed with crit).
New Master of Force passive also looks kinda nice.
One issue tied to raider is worth noticing - mana isnt instantly leeched so with extremly high attack speed, you are going dry.
Dang, I didn't consider the mana issues now that we attack faster. Are you running an enlighten yet? That may alleviate it. Also remember whirling blades is on blood magic, so you can always run around and leech with it!
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Can someone help me

I mounted the build plus the life steal is very low
1507 life leeche ?? RIP Build

https://pastebin.com/AMhpfgu3

So I made Champion DS and getting owned by everything, what do.
Last edited by xSneaky_ on Feb 12, 2021, 5:25:58 PM
No, friend, I did the patch bin

finished in league 3.6 , build Leech !!! test

it is 100% ,
finished without the theft of life
I had quite a few requests about raider version leveling, so i wil throw it there.

1/ at beginning you are going down the tree. Theres quite few good reasons: it has balanced damage and hp, its "universal" (onehanded and dw skills allowing you to use effectively any 1handed weapon for leveling, while upper part of tree has alot claw-specific skills), you need strength and it has some utility

T1/ temporal leech, once you switch to bloodseekers, swap to upper claw skill (S)
T2/ temporal int

2/ now you go up abit, some hp, some damag but most important is getting close to third frenzy and right claw cluster

3/ now it depends what you want/need
a/ hp+jewel slot
b/ dps
c/ middle way, some hp, some dmg

Ascendancy order is
Assault - you get full power of onslaught, dmg+movement speed
Poacher - now you should have enought skill points and pathing to get 3 extra frenzies
Chase - improved onslaught + big evasion
Slaughter

Some extra tips for leveling that i didnt seen in OP:
Molten strike (multistrike, ancestrall call, elemental bonus) is great for big groups and even for bosses, theres also quest reward jewel to improve it.

Great sword for leveling with free multistrike and decent phys dmg, if you 3link it, it can carry you up to bloodseeker

Cheap flask that you can use for quite a long time.
Wondering if leech-based builds in general should be looking at supplementing or replacing/superseding leech with LGOH/mana gain on hit, which are unaffected by map mods and Bloodless entity mods.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Hi,

You don't have bad times against stuns as a Raider? Cuz I do many times xD stun after another and i'm dead... also, Raider is squishy :/ but very nice attack speed.
I was thinking about doing this build as Juggernaut, what you think?
Use Brine King from pantheon, kill enemies fast and get your healthpool up. Im very rarely getting stuned, mostly only from lab boss who can hit hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info