[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Did you think about putting Might of the Meak jewel in socket near Blood Drinker and claw passives at the top? Would help with int issues aswell.
Hi mate!

Have a question, one guy told me that blood rage and damage on full life dont work together, even if u have istant leech.

Works only with slayer leech , that isnt remove on full life

U know some thing about this ?
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jul 31, 2018, 5:03:34 AM
"
th3rion86 wrote:
Did you think about putting Might of the Meak jewel in socket near Blood Drinker and claw passives at the top? Would help with int issues aswell.
Interesting, that buffs the claw pathing nodes without touching either notable. The life is almost neutral since the smaller life nodes get buffed despite losing blood drinker (the leech loss is a bit sad). We can re-path around fangs of the viper but we don't actually lose damage because of it, but that makes the point cost stay about the same, plus bonus int. I'll play with it and see what I think. Great idea!

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
Hi mate!

Have a question, one guy told me that blood rage and damage on full life dont work together, even if u have istant leech.

Works only with slayer leech , that isnt remove on full life

U know some thing about this ?
So as long as you have enough life regen to out-regenerate the blood rage debuff, you will get the full life buff. This is problematic on map mods like vulnerability, less recovery, no regen, etc as that makes DoFL not very good, but otherwise it works great. There is a display bug however, where sometimes you won't show as on full life; your life bar just sits at like 9103/9120 or something for no reason, but as long as you aren't degening you're good. There USED to be a bug where you just straight up wouldn't count on full life even if you had enough regen, but this was fixed mid 2017, in 2.6 I believe (reddit realization, dev confirmation).
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Hey guys,

I am trying this build out, but before I continue I was wondering if the DPS is really that good on this build? Reason I asking is that I got decent gear (similar items) and used the same Skill Tree. But the Double Strike tooltip is only 25k unbuffed and PoB says 1441.8 average damage and 28388 total DPS (without flasks and buffs).

I know tooltip can be way off what the real DPS is, but both the tooltip and pob should be much higher, no?

The character name is Genwastrike and here is the gear I am using.

Can anyone give me some advise how to increase my DPS to what it should be as in this build guide?

Small update: PoB says 5196.6 average hit and 106864 total DPS with current flask and including the Ubar Lab trial point for Fortitude. I know I am not lvl 95 yet, but that is still wayyy of from the 2342914 total DPS as in PoB in this guide.
Last edited by intered14 on Jul 31, 2018, 6:13:07 PM
"
intered14 wrote:
Hey guys,

I am trying this build out, but before I continue I was wondering if the DPS is really that good on this build? Reason I asking is that I got decent gear (similar items) and used the same Skill Tree. But the Double Strike tooltip is only 25k unbuffed and PoB says 1441.8 average damage and 28388 total DPS (without flasks and buffs).

I know tooltip can be way off what the real DPS is, but both the tooltip and pob should be much higher, no?

The character name is Genwastrike and here is the gear I am using.

Can anyone give me some advise how to increase my DPS to what it should be as in this build guide?

Small update: PoB says 5196.6 average hit and 106864 total DPS with current flask and including the Ubar Lab trial point for Fortitude. I know I am not lvl 95 yet, but that is still wayyy of from the 2342914 total DPS as in PoB in this guide.
Couple things here. First off, it sounds like you have an error in your PoB config, like you haven't checked "enemy is bleeding", "enemy is taunted", or "always on full life" or something. Link me your PoB and I'll take a look tomorrow. Secondly, it's important to keep in mind that my PoB is configured for single target at those numbers, and I see you have ancestral call + melee splash clearing setup socketed, which my build only has like 800k dps with (which is mooore than enough as you can see in my T16 clear).

Lastly, your gear is mostly fine. Sure you're missing power charges on your weapon which would be nice, and you don't have base crit on your chest or gloves which will add a bit, but it doesn't take that much for this build to work well. The exception is your offhand rapier though, which is really, really bad. Seriously, any of these results that has decent explicit crit multi or room to master craft it would be a huge upgrade and cost very little considering your other gear. Also I can't see your flasks but I assume you followed the guide on them =).
"
PsychicMuffin wrote:
Couple things here. First off, it sounds like you have an error in your PoB config, like you haven't checked "enemy is bleeding", "enemy is taunted", or "always on full life" or something. Link me your PoB and I'll take a look tomorrow. Secondly, it's important to keep in mind that my PoB is configured for single target at those numbers, and I see you have ancestral call + melee splash clearing setup socketed, which my build only has like 800k dps with (which is mooore than enough as you can see in my T16 clear).

Lastly, your gear is mostly fine. Sure you're missing power charges on your weapon which would be nice, and you don't have base crit on your chest or gloves which will add a bit, but it doesn't take that much for this build to work well. The exception is your offhand rapier though, which is really, really bad. Seriously, any of these results that has decent explicit crit multi or room to master craft it would be a huge upgrade and cost very little considering your other gear. Also I can't see your flasks but I assume you followed the guide on them =).

Thanks for answering! I upgraded the weapon and working on those flasks now. With the new weapon the DPS got a nice boost, more on par with what it should be.

Thanks again
how is this with uber elder? do you have video sample? thanks!
"
xanderboi wrote:
how is this with uber elder? do you have video sample? thanks!
Unfortunately all of my uber elder runs were done before I decided to write this guide and thus before I had any video recording set up. I had never done uber elder before though so I was learning the fight as I did it and...I died a lot xD. The problem is that while this build does have a very nice HP pool, it was designed to leech through anything and getting clipped by an elder paralyze is nearly guaranteed death. Being namelock melee is just really shitty for uber elder without kaom's roots, and it's pretty annoying. I think for my next run I'll make some jewelry swaps so I can use them because I expect them to make the fight pretty easy. Either way I'll at the very least record my next run.
Any thoughts on Impresence if resists aren't an issue?
"
Cons
You have to listen to the Duelist say shit

For real. The Duelist is damn near insufferable.
Last edited by brgillespie on Aug 6, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info