[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Am I doing something wrong ? https://pastebin.com/MzD8iVkt
I don't know what else I can change in the configuration tab, yet it doesn't show the actual dps ... Or is it really that low ? I kill t5 bosses in less than 3sec even with clearing gems, it's as fast as my frost blade build which shows 800k dps :/
Last edited by Ulkio on Sep 13, 2018, 5:37:07 AM
"
Ulkio wrote:
I don't know what else I can change in the configuration tab, yet it doesn't show the actual dps ... Or is it really that low ? I kill t5 bosses in less than 3sec even with clearing gems, it's as fast as my frost blade build which shows 800k dps :/

Looks about right with your gear, flasks and five-link. Presume you're using you vaal double strike on bosses as well yes?
Yes, bosses are really melting with this. I just need the path of building to work to see how I can improve my gear :/ Maybe it's my actual dps though... But that would be really weird, as you can get to 2m + according to the main post
Last edited by Ulkio on Sep 13, 2018, 8:17:15 AM
I'm also still just using a prismatic eclipse with 3 greens. Working on getting enough currency for a nice offhand, as it seems like a huge amount of DPS.
"
Ulkio wrote:

I just finished my Path Of Building, I think it shows the low DPS just because it does not calculate the ATTACKS PER SECOND into it.. this build has 10 attacks per second and average per one attack you do 8k damage.. so multiply it :P

PS! Im a very newbie at this so I might be wrong :D
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Sep 13, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
Yeah it could be, but the PoB link from the first post show 800k with clearing gems and 2.3mil with boss gems :/
Btw Eradicator in t15 melt me with 8k hp :\
"
Loudstorm wrote:
Btw Eradicator in t15 melt me with 8k hp :\

Eradicator does one million damage hits. I am not longer suprised of getting one shot by him. He probably has lightning penetration too.

My summoner had over 10k life and eradicator killed him too :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 13, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
btw how do you guys calculate millions??
All I see is 4k dps on my skills ingame that im using..

edit: Oh I see, everybody is calculating the TOTAL DPS not the Average right. Total is 2mil on yours.. but lookin at my build that I made from your build on Path of Building it is 200k :D wut..

Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Sep 13, 2018, 1:39:32 PM
sorry if it is already answered but it still not clear to me.

Aint it hard to sustain Vaal Souls when doing Elder/Shaper? What do you do to have those up in the right times, because we rely on them dont we?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info