Trade Site Improvements

long time poe.trade user here, i must say that now a days i prefer the official poe trade site =) well done
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
cannot catch, why there is a difference in search results?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/zM8Q6mU4
http://poe.trade/search/ariationitahew

If I disable the 3 last groups of filters at pathofexile trade site , and then turn to show offline too.. it became 162 to 178 results. Close but its huge difference for me. Because i always use complex filters.
Help me, communiry or may be GGG support, pls
Lately I've noticed that the site is very slow to return results from searches. What's up with that? More people using it or something else gone awry?
holy quilt of life batman!
It's been said a lot by now, but while the official reskin of poe.trade is getting better than poe.trade, it still has the same fundamental issue:

You find something you want at a price you're willing to pay, and the player selling it is online. However, they do not respond to whispers. So now you have to go back to searching trade results.

I remember trade being pretty smooth back in Perandus league, but I trade far less now than I did back then, simply because waiting on sellers to respond is typically not worth the effort. An in-game automated marketplace would solve this issue.
"
JayFinch wrote:
...we kind of have two systems now with premium tabs vs using the forums or Acquisition and Procurement. The difference between premium vs forums is in convenience, same as would be with MTX enabled AH.

I bought my premium tabs as much for coloring and naming as being able to sell from them, but thanks for bringing this up. No reason a marketplace can't be MTX when the current system is MTX for QoL.
Quotes from bug report:

"
Rodent1 wrote:
It seems like the mods "Cannot leech life from monsters" and "Cannot leech mana from monsters" are missing from the affix pool on the official trade site

"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
The modifier is called "#% Monster Life Leech Resistance", with a value of 100.

Such type of nonsense is the reason why people are not using official trade site.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Make it ingame already!
And also, make it not needed to be online to sell things off, automatic trade.
If GGG are watching this thread, can you please change the prefix-postfix tier table so that the correct tier level is mentioned depending on item type?

To explain what I mean: On rings for instance, the highest possible rolls for life is +70-79 life, which is the "Virile" tier. If you search for rings, this is labelled as P6, which makes it look fairly underwhelming. But in reality it's a P1 roll for rings. There are many examples like this. Therefore, please use per-item type tables instead of a global one so that we get the real impression of how good (or bad) items are.
Hi am I able to go over the first 100 results for an item search on trade after reaching it's bottom after scrolling down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info