Trade Site Improvements

great!

pretty much only use the official trade site now <3
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
poe.trade sucks HEAVILY in terms of refresh rate.
90% of items or currency I was interested in shopping was long ago sold or the players have been already offilne.

And I notice it even as a seller, several times I get a trade request for an item that is not sold for several seconds, nor dozens of seconds...but several if not dozens of minutes!
The record was a trade request on a item I have sold a day ago..I was like WTF stop using poe.trade folks.

That's what I keep rewhispering to everyone that contacts me on any outdated offer.

One thing GGG I would like to you implement:
I am selling quite often UNID Magic Flasks... for some reason I get always whispers without saying anything specific, it's just "...Ruby Flask"... quite crap when I have White Ruby Flasks as well as Magic Unid R.Flasks... everytime I have to look up the item coords in my inv.

Fix?
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
+1 to all those players who say that poe.trade does the same.

I really love this game, but the outdated way of thinking is killing me. You have one of the best currency systems ever invented but haven't improved trading in all these years. How hard is it to enable players to trade without being in the same instance? :(

Sometimes the simplest things are the best. Do you guys remember when we could just level and choose our build right away, without having chores to do? Adding stuff to the game is great, but why is it necessary for all of these things to be mandatory? No daily quests (but we still played every day), no lab runs (people spent hours mapping)... That game was fun.
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
This will be really great feature, if you allow to pick Mod Filters (Empty Prefix/Suffix) inside Stat Group, but not global.

https://i.imgur.com/Go6TX8X.png
i switched from poe.trade earlier this league as i detected less of a delay between postings and better AFK detection. Maybe it is just a feeling, but poe.trade seems to keep items which are already sold for a longer period of time than offi trade (we need some new cool abbreviation).

Now the display mode will clearly keep me at using this "official" trade page.

Now system wise, now i twould need some "approve sale" button from map to avoid zoning out, which would display the requested item and offered currency, and to avoid searching what the heck somebody wanted.

I don't expect "ingame" price checkers which would copy item properties through some button short cut and search the trade page. That's maybe automation a step too far, yet it already exists through 3rd party overlay.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Is possible ctrl + c one item IN game, and paste on trade search, also pasting all mods on filters?
Terrible interface, clunky design and counter intuitive. The site is garbage.
Saved
LoL

So many complaining about no one answering whispers as an argument for auction house and at the same time saying poe.trade is better. Of course no one is answering you're using poe.trade.

The delay on poe trade to update was so insane this league, I was getting whispers for items I had sold over 1h/2h to the point i had to set a auto reply telling people to use the official trade site.

It's just as simple as poe.trade if you're not a potato.

I don't mind the trading as it is rly as long as the site is not delayed. Used the official trade the hole league and had a great time.
Last edited by japaloco on Jul 17, 2018, 9:13:46 PM
Any chance of having the ignore player feature apply to live searches?
Just whispered around 10 people when I was trying to buy the Map to lure elder in standard. No one even answered. Give us auction house, it's so annoying and sometimes impossible to buy something. And I love when I am killing a boss and I am getting like 10 whisper from some one impatient guy that he want to buy something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info