[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Did uber elder deathless with slayer/deadeye, no weapon swap. Also altered the passive tree a bit for more damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-zguYaHLHo
Hey thanks for the guide. Was wondering if you could help me.. I'm really struggling with the DPS here. I wanted to make a build that could uber elder and i can't even kill t16 bosses without dying a bunch.. my single target tool tip says only 46.8k dps. Any chance you could check my build and let me know what im doign wrong. Thank you!!
OK, in all honesty guys.. can someone PLEASE check out my gear and tell me why am I sooo struggling with T13 bosses.. Like it takes forever to kill them and they out of 10 hits hit 9 of them and always oneshot, like the ascendancy of life overleech has no point at all..

I have EVERYTHING needed for oneshot most bosses like I see in main post.. wtf am I doing wrong?

My gems are lvl18.. do just 2 levels plus quality boost my DPS 500%?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
OK, in all honesty guys.. can someone PLEASE check out my gear and tell me why am I sooo struggling with T13 bosses.. Like it takes forever to kill them and they out of 10 hits hit 9 of them and always oneshot, like the ascendancy of life overleech has no point at all..

I have EVERYTHING needed for oneshot most bosses like I see in main post.. wtf am I doing wrong?

2 Gemlevels are extremely strong but no, i think it's more that you only have a fivelink with wrong colors and GMP in your boss setup.
And that you don't have uberlab (which gives a shitload of damage)

Your Abyss jewels are bad, you don't have jewels in Specc etc.

It just stacks up.

first: get uberlab. second: at least fivelink your trash clear bow and make your chinsol into a bossbow. (at least 2 red in 5link, 3 would be even better)
third: buy kaoms chest, some cheap roll without corruption would be nice and if you have some, try divining it up.

after that(gz you are already farming T15 and kill shaper) get better gear :)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Feurn wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
Feurn wrote:
With that gear you should wreck everything on sight, and do uber elder in about 4 min. I dont understand lol. You stay close to the target?

Finally did my first uber elder :) with 2 deaths, trying to practice till deathless.
So the Xoph's blood isn't better than yoke's suffering? even for uber elder fight?
Don't know the direction to upgrade my gear, can u gimme some advice?

At this point, i would try to upgrade your rare ring for a ring with Life/res/EDAS/Flat fire/Fire dmg. Yoke is better because of the 5% more dmg per aliment and the shock. Then you should get some lvl 21 gems for your single target. Ele hit enchant attack speed give a nice boost in dps too. For the boots i would target the attack speed enchant or flat fire.

Those are my last upgrades for my build which is pretty min/maxing.

I think my geat is almost endgame, isn't it?
I'll try to enchant my helmet with ele hit atk speed, then practice uber elder :)
Can someone explain how your maxing out resistances with so many uniques?
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

2 Gemlevels are extremely strong but no, i think it's more that you only have a fivelink with wrong colors and GMP in your boss setup.
And that you don't have uberlab (which gives a shitload of damage)

Your Abyss jewels are bad, you don't have jewels in Specc etc.

It just stacks up.

first: get uberlab. second: at least fivelink your trash clear bow and make your chinsol into a bossbow. (at least 2 red in 5link, 3 would be even better)
third: buy kaoms chest, some cheap roll without corruption would be nice and if you have some, try divining it up.

after that(gz you are already farming T15 and kill shaper) get better gear :)

My boss setup is 6link in chest without GMP. GMP is only in my 5link for clearing. I have no issues with clearspeed, totally fine as 5link.
Wrong colours though for my single target? They are exactly as said in first post.
Maybe you watched wrong char. TanelDelveScionEleHit is the char im using.

What I was told and I didnt know was my life is extremeley low and thats why I dont get any overleech.. I have 2500life or so.. wiht 6000-9000 life I should get finally overleech working.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:

My boss setup is 6link in chest without GMP. GMP is only in my 5link for clearing. I have no issues with clearspeed, totally fine as 5link.
Wrong colours though for my single target? They are exactly as said in first post.
Maybe you watched wrong char. TanelDelveScionEleHit is the char im using.

What I was told and I didnt know was my life is extremeley low and thats why I dont get any overleech.. I have 2500life or so.. wiht 6000-9000 life I should get finally overleech working.

hmm sorry, didn't see the chest. and yes, leech depends also on your maxlife. (which is why kaom is so strong :) ) still the rest stands. but maybe you should get an porcopine bow and a 6l chin sol before. the cost almost nothing now (4 ex for chin, a little more than a divine for the white bow)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Is it true that Arakaali works with blood rage despite the fact we have Vaal Pact???

WTA, when im mapping or delving. why am i often getting stunned. i have like 7.5k hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info