[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

2 questions: I dont like spam bottons for flasks...What will you choose instead of pathfinder ascendancy?, and with other ascendancy is possible to do uber elder deathless?...thanks

ahh ya. having the funnest I've had in this game for a while. temple is easy progression doing 10x t12+1 t16, exalts are dirt cheap...good times!
"

ahh ya. having the funnest I've had in this game for a while. temple is easy progression doing 10x t12+1 t16, exalts are dirt cheap...good times!

just put a smile on my face :) Happy you are enjoying it and nice kaom's! ... I think I just got watcher eye worth a mirror or so... lmao
"
Qrafty wrote:
"

just put a smile on my face :) Happy you are enjoying it and nice kaom's! ... I think I just got watcher eye worth a mirror or so... lmao

ty!

Im thinking 75-100 exalts for those top two...

dunno about mirror because life recovery doesn't work with ES, so that Eye is sorta at odds with it's self lol.

But jesus...grats. that's pay day right there.
"
yissus wrote:
2 questions: I dont like spam bottons for flasks...What will you choose instead of pathfinder ascendancy?, and with other ascendancy is possible to do uber elder deathless?...thanks

You do not need pathfinder for uber elder deathless due to the fact that I do it deathless with 1 speed flask all the time, so If you grab 2 and a forbidden taste then literally any 2nd ascendancy would work, I really don't want to say 1 specific one due to so many cool options you could use and do. Be creative, have fun! Just remember because we use resolute technique, Crit and Accuracy do nothing for us which limits us a bit more!
"

Im thinking 75-100 exalts for those top two...

dunno about mirror because life recovery doesn't work with ES, so that Eye is sorta at odds with it's self lol.

But jesus...grats. that's pay day right there.

I think life recovery gets converted to ES recovery in some llrf builds, not positive, but pretty sure. Think this actually might be BiS for LLRF.
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 16, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
It's only for life

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8y1tuq/life_recovery_rate_converting_to_es_recovery_rate/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/86mgsl/does_life_recovery_rate_help_energy_shield_new_to/

:(
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 16, 2018, 11:59:36 PM
"
It's only for life

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8y1tuq/life_recovery_rate_converting_to_es_recovery_rate/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/86mgsl/does_life_recovery_rate_help_energy_shield_new_to/

:(

Hmm well every LLRF build on forums uses Vitality and Clarity, and every build has a watchers eye with Clarity and Vitality mods, pretty sure it has to do with Chayula amulet.
Has anyone experienced a weird tooltip dps bug with ele hit?

I have 104,000 single target swap tooltip dps. If I go to my hideout, and then fire one shot at nothing, it drops down to 70,200. zoning to Oriath puts it back to 104k...until I fire a shot.

In fact I just opened a map and fired a shot at nothing and it does it in a map too, so..anywhere after firing a shot. Portal out and go to hideout....dps back to 104k.

Similar weird behavior on my aoe weapon swap tooltip of course too ( 122,800k dps...fire a shot and drops down to 82,400)

It seems to correct its self after killing something. I am alt tabbed right now in a map after killing something my dps went up, got temp buffs which went away obviously, then settled at the proper value.
It's a weird issue. I guess I should report bug.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 17, 2018, 1:02:33 AM
Really nice build!

Any thoughts on using it as a league start? I'd like to push hard for the 1 month event. Usually I start totems or traps, but I'm trying to decide if I could make this work. Even if it was scion something else before respeccing day 2/3 with currency. Whatever it was would need to be able to kill shaper day 2.

I tried messing round with Arc Traps on a scion and it seems really average without the sab ascedancy. Scion sab feels very average. Only other thing im thinking could be a Vaal DS scion before respec.

Keen to hear other peoples thoughts... or if you could try do ele hit from the start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info