[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
ryu984 wrote:
Hey im following your skill tree and i am now level 81 and ive took all nodes u have in ur POB tree :) i was just wondering what nodes shud i go for next? i suck with the planning on trees, i have 7.3k life and im finding everything easy atm was just wondering what nodes to hit next.

Also is rigwald's quiver best for mapping, just want to confirm before i buy one :)

thanks! love the build btw having tons of fun with content :)

I'm also wondering where to go after lvl 81 in the skill tree. I'm not quite there yet but noticed there's not much guidance after around lvl 80.
"
Talon_ST wrote:
"
ryu984 wrote:
Hey im following your skill tree and i am now level 81 and ive took all nodes u have in ur POB tree :) i was just wondering what nodes shud i go for next? i suck with the planning on trees, i have 7.3k life and im finding everything easy atm was just wondering what nodes to hit next.

Also is rigwald's quiver best for mapping, just want to confirm before i buy one :)

I'm also wondering where to go after lvl 81 in the skill tree. I'm not quite there yet but noticed there's not much guidance after around lvl 80.

Hi,

i had the same problem, played a bit around in PoB and checked other peoples trees on poe.ninja build section. it seems to be a good choice to get "Holy Dominion" + "Divine Fervour" and then "Retribution" (left side of skilltree)
Hi, I want to award the writer of this build/guide the official MFJones Good Build Award.

This is probably the most solid ele hit build currently. Doesn't take much to get started, easy to level with, and extremely strong end game with amazing scaling potential with GG gear options.

Good job guy!
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Sep 24, 2018, 2:13:02 AM
"
"
Talon_ST wrote:
"
ryu984 wrote:

Hi,

i had the same problem, played a bit around in PoB and checked other peoples trees on poe.ninja build section. it seems to be a good choice to get "Holy Dominion" + "Divine Fervour" and then "Retribution" (left side of skilltree)

Ah sorry, i did forget.

Templar section was changed in 3.4 so the old PoB Link doesn't have the templar section in it anymore. You specc of course to templar, take the lifenode and the two eledmg nodes as well.

So Take holy dominion, Discipline and Training as well as Retribution. ( we actually need fewer points the in 3.3 so the build is complete at ~88)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Sep 24, 2018, 5:54:14 AM
If you can afford to spend 4 points pathing, you can do Heart of Flame, it is extremely strong. Or Celestial Judgement + Celestial Punishment. It's close and requires not so much nodes.
"
phx wrote:
If you can afford to spend 4 points pathing, you can do Heart of Flame, it is extremely strong. Or Celestial Judgement + Celestial Punishment. It's close and requires not so much nodes.

I prefer Holy Fire, since its very near. Heart of Flame is like 9 pts from Avatar of Fire (or use a alternate tree which use EO with crit/without RT).

I've seen few Red Dream users on poe.ninja, do you think it is worth it?
5 endurance charges = 26% reduction plus 2 second immortal call.
Sooo finally did all content in the game with this build (except HOGM).

This build is reeeeeally good!
Spoiler
-> Mid/fast clear;

-> VERY tanky (facetank pretty much everything (except some op attacks from the Delve bosses which even an RF jugg cant tank lul));

-> Easy to customize and add/remove things;

-> I did some tweaking for my taste;

-> Added this for more tankiness and feel like jugg ascendancy

Here's my gear :
Spoiler

-> I'm using Vaal grace for Delve 300+ and Vaal haste for mapping. I didnt use Decoy totem past lvl 85 because i was facetanking almost everything.

-> I switched the life flask antibleeding (thanks op leech) for Blood of the Karui which is really good in darkness and good use as a "panic button" when you think you'll die.

-> Still need the EH attack speed enchant, good enchant for boots, good enchant for gloves, good corrupts on Kaom's and jewels, etc.

-> I'm actually trying to craft another +3 shaper's rare bow with double dmg (really not needed lol just for fun).

Some numbers :
Spoiler
Tooltip in hideout

-> With rare bow +3 and rare quiver

-> With Chin Sol and Drill neck Point Blank

-> PoB VS SHAPER (according to the DPS calculation section of the build)

-> My defenses

Uber Elder DPS
Spoiler
-> VS Elder single target

-> VS Portals (about 2-3 shots lol)

I recommand +++. Very fun, can be cheap (mine's not).
The scaling is absurb even with the nerf in 3.4.
I'll update my setup and try different things as i go.

Thanks again! :)
Last edited by Feurn on Sep 24, 2018, 11:29:26 PM
Mate,

whts wrong with my elehit?
https://pastebin.com/cguQSyRP
PoB shows me only 885k shaper dps
Maybe i did some wrong with calculation?
Do i need make ress equal for wise oak? or something else
Last edited by Unf0rgiwen on Sep 25, 2018, 2:54:15 AM
POB does not recognize "elemental hit cannot choose" mods. IT actually shows damage decrease even if requirements are met. Does this mean that we have to multiply damage shown by 3 to get accurate dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info