Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
NSUCK wrote:
Would a good elder crystal belt with increased attributes and int, more es, or ele dmg, be better than coil?

I'd bet no. Those immunities are super hard to pass up in my opinion. Being immune to a plethora of ailments is part of this builds appeal I think.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
Kosat_volosat wrote:
Hi everybody can someone tell me why the heck this build use resists aura if we already have capped resists.
The other thing to know is frenzy. What is it used for as we trigger frenzy charges from blood rage
This is my first l ague and I’m still noob so why don’t understand those things.
And will be good if anyone can say what are other options to increase dps . I’ve just switched to this build and I have like 9 k es but not sure if my dps is good enough

If you have capped resists without PoE then use another aura. I do not have capped resists so I still use it. Frenzy is used to generate frenzy charges on bosses that don't have mobs to kill to refresh blood rage. For example, the start of the shaper fight. What's your DPS? Are you using BF or MS version of the build?

I'm not sure how everyone calculating their DPS. I can just see hint in the game that show 10 k Haha. but in reality it is much more. I'm Using BF. But i just switched and my gems are like 16-17 lvl.
"
Kosat_volosat wrote:

I'm not sure how everyone calculating their DPS. I can just see hint in the game that show 10 k Haha. but in reality it is much more. I'm Using BF. But i just switched and my gems are like 16-17 lvl.

Check out path of building. It's a great fan made tool for building your character. There are YouTube videos on how to use it.
Here is my Noob =) https://pastebin.com/nayDAtpA
"
Stressman wrote:
I grizzly, you think frost blades in this build is viable ? Just because i love it :)
Gratz for this amazing tank build.

It will, sure
You think this build would work with a tight budget? Let's say 20ex-
"
Zynkh wrote:
You think this build would work with a tight budget? Let's say 20ex-

20 ex is fine, just do one of the fossil mirror helms, check the trade shop forum.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Would a good elder crystal belt with increased attributes and int, more es, or ele dmg, be better than coil?

I'd bet no. Those immunities are super hard to pass up in my opinion. Being immune to a plethora of ailments is part of this builds appeal I think.

If u manage to find Watcher like this but with Clarity or Discipline, Crystal belt will be insane! haha

Last edited by AshDrag0n on Oct 20, 2018, 3:38:07 AM
awesome build
Last edited by Pinoke on Oct 20, 2018, 6:40:09 PM

I have the clarity watcher's eye also.

What should i upgrade next im only at 9k es level 90.
Last edited by CuzipoTTV on Oct 20, 2018, 9:52:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info