[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Anyone good with numbers able to tell me why the astramentis below is a lower tooltip dps when compared to my agate amulet? In PoB the astra is an upgrade. Does it have to do the the stages of blade flurry?

POB incorporates much more than the tool tip dps.
Never go by tool tip.
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Anyone good with numbers able to tell me why the astramentis below is a lower tooltip dps when compared to my agate amulet? In PoB the astra is an upgrade. Does it have to do the the stages of blade flurry?

POB incorporates much more than the tool tip dps.
Never go by tool tip.

I figured as much. I'm really hoping for a much more intuitive character details window in 4.0. one that also doesn't need a magnifying glass to see stats.
seems good
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
hackulow wrote:
Can anyone give my char a overview?

8K es but feels like I dont leech life at all. Is this because i skipped dmg nodes and went life first?

Or am I missing something stupid?

Are you keeping blood rage up?

Yea i am. Not that.

Ill give a example when i did uber lab. Izaro would slam me and it would take like 6-8 sec to get to full life again. During mapping it seems fine just at bosses.
"
hackulow wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
hackulow wrote:
Can anyone give my char a overview?

8K es but feels like I dont leech life at all. Is this because i skipped dmg nodes and went life first?

Or am I missing something stupid?

Are you keeping blood rage up?

Yea i am. Not that.

Ill give a example when i did uber lab. Izaro would slam me and it would take like 6-8 sec to get to full life again. During mapping it seems fine just at bosses.

For some reason i can't open your passive skill tree. Make sure you took Ghost Reaver
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Switched this to a Inquisitor, much higher DPS and huge regen from the conc ground. Love it.

Sounds great, can you please provide a POB link ?
"
bddvd wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Switched this to a Inquisitor, much higher DPS and huge regen from the conc ground. Love it.

Sounds great, can you please provide a POB link ?

Sure thing
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MidgetLove/characters
Any advice on BF damage would be appreciated, damage is absolute crap. Even when messing around in POB im not able to get it much higher than what im at? Is there something huge that I missed?
hey quick question, why ele weakness and not conductivity?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
eJamesIsNice wrote:
Any advice on BF damage would be appreciated, damage is absolute crap. Even when messing around in POB im not able to get it much higher than what im at? Is there something huge that I missed?

From a quick glance most of your jewels are defensive, you need a mix of offensive and defensive on them. I will say jewels are hard this league. Try using some metallic fossils on murderous eye jewels. You're running a life flask, any reason why? You need vessel of vinktar for sure. Check some of the jewels we are using here. You can import our characters into PoB from our account names.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info