[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Simsons2 wrote:
So thought's on MS vs BF which one is more dps with average gear? I'm using rat's nest with +3 ms for time being as helmet as there are literally 0 MS ench hubris circlets and crafting one would probably take ages as well.

Ms has more end game damage potential, but blade flurry is very good as well (and much cheaper)

My character is public - don't know how to link gear here.
Currently at 8k ES without ES helm, not sure what to upgrade next after i find +3 ES helm. I dont mind price tag on this build i just like scaling builds alot.
Found the base/enchant earlier today and crafted this guy up, how'd I do? Only space left open is a prefix, not really worth it to slam I think, only useful mod I can get it mana.

Selling this guy now

would this ring work for this build?
looks like it would
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Pls check my profile and tell me what i did wrong, because this build still not feel powerful, or i just need more lvls(85now)?
"
PaintMaster wrote:
Pls check my profile and tell me what i did wrong, because this build still not feel powerful, or i just need more lvls(85now)?

1% Increased damage per 15% Int is huge and you should aim to get that amulet. 60% increased damage at 900 int isn't a small boost. Also you seem to have pathed differently missing several jewel slots from first looks at your pathing and op's guide.
First - love your build.
second - how watchers work ??? have no mana to keep clarity. and i use CWDT+clarity and see no diference... can't understand the mechanic.

very bad english.....
"
Stressman wrote:
First - love your build.
second - how watchers work ??? have no mana to keep clarity. and i use CWDT+clarity and see no diference... can't understand the mechanic.

very bad english.....

You can't put an aura on cwdt setup. Just invest more points into mana reservation and you'll be fine
"
Simsons2 wrote:
"
PaintMaster wrote:

1% Increased damage per 15% Int is huge and you should aim to get that amulet. 60% increased damage at 900 int isn't a small boost. Also you seem to have pathed differently missing several jewel slots from first looks at your pathing and op's guide.

Astramentis is very hard to beat unless you have a lot of INT without it. even at 1100 int its better with Astramentis for damage.

You would need an amulet with INT, 1% increased per INT, Increased attributes and Increased lightning damage to be better damage and its still not that much more. However you still lose out on a lot of ES so you would probably want increased flat and % ES on it also. That sort of amulet will be so hard to find and expensive its much easier to just get a Astramentis.

As an example for me the following amulet I gain 1% damage and lose 6% ES plus all the other stats that you lose.
+25 Int
15% increased Lightning Damage
9% increased Attributes
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence

Good Jewels are more important than a rare amulet.
just wanted to share my progress with everyone

deathless shaper: complete!
deathless uber atziri: complete!
deathless uber elder: complete!
deathless aul: complete!

easily the strongest all-around build i've played with. mapping speed is good (you can run every map mod but ele reflect), bossing is amazing (still have to do mechanics on aul / uber elder but have a LOT of leeway with your raw ehp). honestly might just league start as a life jugg and transition asap to this in 3.5.

i'm currently in challenge-grinding-mode just pumping out t15s->t16s->uber elder->delve loop over and over and over. it's pretty fun actually! currently nearing 400 delve depth and having no issues at all.

my gear still has upgrades that i'm looking for, mainly a waaaaaay better helm (yes i cleared all content with a +2 ms helm), and an incandescent heart with a reduced crit corruption for super deep delving. and better rings/jewelry/jewels/replace astramentis eventually. played around with 200 es boots but i like deaths doors. very proud of my shield though.

i modified my gem links to better suit my needs, i think holy relic is a great pickup on a cwdt setup along with your golem. the additional life regen makes you even tankier.

"
I have a GG Watcher's Eye available. Make me an offer if you're interested!

IGN: Okani_the_Subjugator

Last edited by emperorboonday on Sep 24, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info