[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
larsahh_ wrote:
Another league, another Jugg to lvl 100! Finally after quite some time I managed to hit 100 with average of 3-4 hours of mapping/delving per night during the last 30 days. My favourite Juggernaut build so far!

I'm pretty proud for my achivement, because I've yet to enter a single Pure Breachstone yet, so all exping was done solo spamming maps + delve.

Thanks for sharing your equipment. Could you put a figure on how much that cost you in total?

I think that is an impressive triple purity idea. I'm considering trying to copy it.
"
Caithster wrote:

Thanks for sharing your equipment. Could you put a figure on how much that cost you in total?

I think that is an impressive triple purity idea. I'm considering trying to copy it.

It wasn't very cheap and all the gear to put together took time, effort and constant scouting, but I can try to give an estimate what I paid. Even if some piece I probably paid more for but when they showed up I really wanted to have it! It was a big work in progress while pushing to 100.

Claw - 12 ex
Helm - about 10 ex
Shield - 10 ex
Chest - 14 ex
Gloves - 20c
Boots - around 3 ex, (might have enchanted myself while doing 500 uber lab chests)
Belt - 14 ex
Amulet - 15 ex + Multimodding 2 ex
Rings - Together about 7 ex + multimodding 6 ex
Flasks - about 1 ex total + my own hideout for quality
About Jewels - Emperor's Mastery 20 ex early on in the league
Watchers Eye - 15 ex (This jewel is actually huge if you run triple purities)
Pure Talent - 1 ex
Brute Force - about 30c (I dont need the Mana reservation because I run all aura clusters on tree atm)
Abyss Jewels - 12-15 EX (I slammed lot of them myself with Leo in Research and got couple added cold dmg slams so obviously they increase the value now)

So total is somewhere 130-150 EX but you also have to keep in mind that I did replace some of them mid league, probably got more currency for my old items than I paid etc. So it was a constant Work in Progress. Also I can't imagine how many divines I had to spend to divine up some items (Especially the Watcher's Eye where I spent like 40-50 divines just to get a somewhat reasonable roll)

The big upside with leveling to 100 by just mapping/delving is no matter your bad or good rng - You will make lot of currency (Even if I had a very terrible RNG this league I would say compared to my 2 previous 100s.) I probably made like couple Mirrors value of EX during my progress (Gambled away some of it, made sure my maps were always fully juiced up with sextants etc..) Pure amount of Exalted orbs that dropped on Juggernaut from 1-100 was 16 and probably made 10 more from running Elder Precinct early on into the league (Saint's Treasure).

Also keep in mind that some items are very specific and can be very hard to obtain in a temp league. It involves lot of constant scouting on poe.trade (Have Live searches running, be ready to jump into game if something shows up to buy it quickly")
"
R.0.M.K.A wrote:
If i catch this right, build using life regen converted to es almost ignoring leech plus without VP.

Soooooooooo how about no regen mode?

Leech is one of the most important aspects of this build. We leech 30% max es per second with perma arakaali pantheon
@Grizzly40 - awesome build by the way man, I've made some tweaks but generally following your setup which is producing great results.

Just a question really - I'm wondering why you use cwdT with Summon Lightning/Flame golem? If you remove that, you can level up the Golem and have a buff to stats, right? The only con is to manually set the golem every time he dies?

I think I will try it like this - maybe add an increased minion life/damage gem to that 3L so I'll have: Clarity - Increased minion life/dmg - Summon Flame/LIght golem. Typically, I proc clarity as I start a map/delve so my mana is already good to go and now all I'll have to do is manually proc the Golem.

Does this sound logical?
"
larsahh_ wrote:

Claw - 12 ex
Helm - about 10 ex
Shield - 10 ex
Chest - 14 ex
Gloves - 20c
Boots - around 3 ex, (might have enchanted myself while doing 500 uber lab chests)
Belt - 14 ex
Amulet - 15 ex + Multimodding 2 ex
Rings - Together about 7 ex + multimodding 6 ex
Flasks - about 1 ex total + my own hideout for quality
About Jewels - Emperor's Mastery 20 ex early on in the league
Watchers Eye - 15 ex (This jewel is actually huge if you run triple purities)
Pure Talent - 1 ex
Brute Force - about 30c (I dont need the Mana reservation because I run all aura clusters on tree atm)
Abyss Jewels - 12-15 EX (I slammed lot of them myself with Leo in Research and got couple added cold dmg slams so obviously they increase the value now)

So total is somewhere 130-150 EX but you also have to keep in mind that I did replace some of them mid league, probably got more currency for my old items than I paid etc. So it was a constant Work in Progress. Also I can't imagine how many divines I had to spend to divine up some items (Especially the Watcher's Eye where I spent like 40-50 divines just to get a somewhat reasonable roll)

The big upside with leveling to 100 by just mapping/delving is no matter your bad or good rng - You will make lot of currency (Even if I had a very terrible RNG this league I would say compared to my 2 previous 100s.) I probably made like couple Mirrors value of EX during my progress (Gambled away some of it, made sure my maps were always fully juiced up with sextants etc..) Pure amount of Exalted orbs that dropped on Juggernaut from 1-100 was 16 and probably made 10 more from running Elder Precinct early on into the league (Saint's Treasure).

Also keep in mind that some items are very specific and can be very hard to obtain in a temp league. It involves lot of constant scouting on poe.trade (Have Live searches running, be ready to jump into game if something shows up to buy it quickly")

16 EX orbs dropped is nice. I've seen one so far myself, and I'm at 99 and 19% (can you hear my jealousy :-) )

That's a good deal of currency spent. I think some of it worth a lot more right now as well. Both the Claw and the Emperor's Mastery have to be worth 40ex each at the moment.

How much would need to be changed to switch to Molten Strike?
"
Confucius wrote:

Just a question really - I'm wondering why you use cwdT with Summon Lightning/Flame golem? If you remove that, you can level up the Golem and have a buff to stats, right? The only con is to manually set the golem every time he dies?

Yeah, although it's linked in cwdt mainly because it's not worth it to use it manually (in my opinion, damage buff from them is very small)
"
Caithster wrote:

16 EX orbs dropped is nice. I've seen one so far myself, and I'm at 99 and 19% (can you hear my jealousy :-) )

That's a good deal of currency spent. I think some of it worth a lot more right now as well. Both the Claw and the Emperor's Mastery have to be worth 40ex each at the moment.

How much would need to be changed to switch to Molten Strike?

I always take screenshot whenever an Exalted Orb drops and note it down in a notepad file to keep track. I rechecked pictures and it was actually 15 ex on my Juggernaut and 3 on my leaguestarter (Arc miner). Just 4 of them dropped outside delve and uber lab and I had quite a bunch from currency nodes in Delve. So Delve and uberlab chests is actually pretty nice!

About going Molten Strike, probably giving up 1 abyss jewel for Wildfire and recoloring chest for either 4r 2b or 3r 2b 1g (either dmg on full life or point blank) and ofc the helm enchant might be quite expensive to get somewhat decent roll.

I'm currently gathering few key pieces for my MS LowLife dream so I might be able to give some first thoughts about it soon.
I'm planning to use Shavronne's obviously because there are no other options. Use a Crown of Eyes with correct enchant and maybe redo tree abit, also cap resistances on rings.
My only concern atm is to have enough unreserved Mana for Molten Strike because it's abit more mana heavy (might not be able to use +2 aura or aoe gloves)
And obviously you want to use Dying Sun as one of the flasks and it might make balancing Wise Oak harder.
I'll give more detailed thoughts in couple of days when I hopefully transitioned into Molten Strike.
"
XulaZ wrote:
Molten Strike needs to be 20%?
or just lvl 21? the extra fire damage makes difference? or the build is pretty much lightning damage? thank you!

Can anyone help me here? What you all think? 20% worth? Or a pure lvl 21 is better?

Thanks
"
XulaZ wrote:
"
XulaZ wrote:
Molten Strike needs to be 20%?
or just lvl 21? the extra fire damage makes difference? or the build is pretty much lightning damage? thank you!

Can anyone help me here? What you all think? 20% worth? Or a pure lvl 21 is better?

Thanks

21/20
Does conductivity work with Molten Strikes? I'm wanting to use something offensive rather than enfeeble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info