[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

We utilise frenzy to manually attack to gain frenzy charges? ty.
"
We utilise frenzy to manually attack to gain frenzy charges? ty.

Yes, if you need more damage
Mino absolutly obletirated me ( I guess I wount be able to fit this char for shaper this league. Any suggestions if possile?
https://pastebin.com/c8FMbE6c

And thanks for a great build, I totaly loving it. I tried like 5-6 chars this league, and this build is one amongst the best. In fact three were top tier or me undeniable jugg, arc trapper and this one. Totaly loved uber lab with this char. Will it be viable for uber farming as a not so budget league starter? On 2-3ex budget?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 23, 2018, 2:31:30 AM
In the middle of this thread, you mentioned that it's important that immortal call duration do not go over cooldown time (3s). I thought it was safer to keep it last as long as possible (over 3s). What's in your idea that we have a short instance between the end of immortal call duration and the cooldown.

BTW, thank you for sharing this great build. Not just saying it. This is great.
Great guide indeed, probably going to play this next league.

Quick question, would this build work efficiently with Lightning strike ? What kind of damage could I expect ? And would it require any change in gear / tree ?
"
Mino absolutly obletirated me ( I guess I wount be able to fit this char for shaper this league. Any suggestions if possile?
https://pastebin.com/c8FMbE6c

And thanks for a great build, I totaly loving it. I tried like 5-6 chars this league, and this build is one amongst the best. In fact three were top tier or me undeniable jugg, arc trapper and this one. Totaly loved uber lab with this char. Will it be viable for uber farming as a not so budget league starter? On 2-3ex budget?

You need more ES on your helmet and shield, also your jewels are very mediocre. These changes would increase your ES by about 2-3k.
Also take a look at budget items section, if you are able to collect these items, then you'll do uber lab and other content easily

"
In the middle of this thread, you mentioned that it's important that immortal call duration do not go over cooldown time (3s). I thought it was safer to keep it last as long as possible (over 3s). What's in your idea that we have a short instance between the end of immortal call duration and the cooldown.

BTW, thank you for sharing this great build. Not just saying it. This is great.

Thank you very much. The delay is crucial, because that procs Arakaali pantheon power (50% more recovery if you stopped taking damage over time recently). We can't go for permanent physical damage immunity, as it will not work. Besides, it doesn't matter, having phys damage immunity 95% of the time is still way more than enough

"
Great guide indeed, probably going to play this next league.

Quick question, would this build work efficiently with Lightning strike ? What kind of damage could I expect ? And would it require any change in gear / tree ?

It would work very well i believe, the damage wouldn't be much lower thanks to vaal lightning strike that could be used vs bosses. About gear/tree changes, you would (obviously) have to change support gems and few useless passives on the tree (increased aoe for example)

Thanks for your comment
Thanks for your very quick answer, I'll tweak around in PoB for Lighining Strike and post the result here, in case it's interesting for someone else :-)

I have a feeling the range of Lightning Strike could be quite good in Delve.
"
thomzon wrote:
Thanks for your very quick answer, I'll tweak around in PoB for Lighining Strike and post the result here, in case it's interesting for someone else :-)

I have a feeling the range of Lightning Strike could be quite good in Delve.

+1 I am interested in LS build too, so will be waitig for you guys to to comment on it further!

We could use something like
Lightning strike - Elemental Damage With Attacks, Elemental Focus - Damage On Full Life - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Lightning Penetration

But due to lower aspd we loose elemental overlord, dont we?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 23, 2018, 9:45:05 AM
Can't describe how I'm enyoing this build. A few notes:

today bought
(I know its poor, but 2 ex vs 200 ex for uber amulets...) well got slightly only dps increase, lost maybe ~500ES, but nvm. It seems Astramentis with 90+ stats superior if you have less than 1k Int. I have only 979 Int atm, maybe this is main issue;
found solution to Elder encounter. Since I'm a bit slow I suppose, I had problems with keeping Shaper alive. Frost wall - win. Many suggestions on forums, not my idea, but maybe for someone will be good to know;
just for lulz, yesterday PVP'ed with some random flicker strike guy, my ES regen was 11k sec lol. This build can ignore phys damage, totally (why so much regen? its b/c unbreakable ascendancy passive I believe);
so far died only at uber atziri (my first attempt, still did it, need more practice and w/e) and could not finish hall of GM map, coz I encountered stupid fucking max block cocksucker build and some nasty scorch ray instagib. Not a big deal, coz I thing this map is complete clustefuck and I just wanted for atlas bonus but nvm.

Did phoenix lair with -ress and increased boss aoe, np, did plenty shitty map mods. Even with weakest point, elemental resist, you can still do maps with ~50% resist and CBA.

This build is UBER. Btw, just out of curiosity, any plans to sell some of your amazing shit on standart after incursion is over ^^? :)

P.S. On your pastebin I notticed you checked "is the enemy intimidated?" Yes. Why?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on Aug 23, 2018, 3:04:31 PM
Really glad you like the build ;>

"
This build is UBER. Btw, just out of curiosity, any plans to sell some of your amazing shit on standart after incursion is over ^^? :)

No problem, i can sell you all of my items :p

"
P.S. On your pastebin I notticed you checked "is the enemy intimidated?" Yes. Why?

Vinktar's shocks for 10% increased damage taken, i thought that it will make sense to check intimidate instead of putting more damage on vinktar's via PoB

edit: you can finish max block enemies with balefire + scorching ray, they will die easily
Last edited by grizzly40 on Aug 23, 2018, 3:19:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info