"Accuracy Rating" to aim for in endgame builds

Spreadsheet of enemy evasion versus player accuracy:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kCeAy43G3LiL0NMFVEgrLy0Uf1DXMjuyx_-7hRq47y4/edit#gid=1

There are exceptions, like being cursed with enfeeble or certain map mods, but this will give you the general idea of how much acc you need. From this table, around 2500 acc for 90% hit chance, and around 5000 for 95% for high level maps.

"
Kastmar wrote:
it depends on char. Level. I'm not sure if 5000 at level 98 would give 95%.

This is incorrect. Like physical damage reduction from armor, chance to hit is just an estimate based on stats of enemies at your character's level.
Last edited by Bardharr on Jul 12, 2018, 7:04:29 PM
"
Bardharr wrote:
Spreadsheet of enemy evasion versus player accuracy:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kCeAy43G3LiL0NMFVEgrLy0Uf1DXMjuyx_-7hRq47y4/edit#gid=1

There are exceptions, like being cursed with enfeeble or certain map mods, but this will give you the general idea of how much acc you need. From this table, around 2500 acc for 90% hit chance, and around 5000 for 95% for high level maps.

"
Kastmar wrote:
it depends on char. Level. I'm not sure if 5000 at level 98 would give 95%.

This is incorrect. Like physical damage reduction from armor, chance to hit is just an estimate based on stats of enemies at your character's level.
so 5k is enough. Nice chart. I never played archer. This helps a lot in future for me.
I usually play with 88% accuracy for my bow builds. This league I was down to 84%, and bought some gear upgrades to reach 90% from that. Honestly, I could probably reach 92% without dropping Kaom's Heart.
2500 accuracy rating is desired min. More is better.
Thanks everyone, great responses.

This deserves special mention:
"
Bardharr wrote:

I'll quote that part in the op (in a tidier form) for visibility, if you don't mind. It's an extremely helpful source for those who weren't aware of it.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
NemoJr wrote:
I'll quote that part in the op (in a tidier form) for visibility, if you don't mind. It's an extremely helpful source for those who weren't aware of it.

No problem, glad I could help.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
NemoJr wrote:
Thanks for the responses.

I moved a few things around and did a bit of number crunching. It turns out I can cram ~100% increased accuracy into the build, and with a little +Accuracy / +Dexterity from gear it should be comfortable enough.
as you level accuracy will go down. You have to constantly add more and more accuracy. From lv 95+ it's already very vissible. So for that reason I'm using spider shield. But you are probably archer so you need to invest to accuracy pretty heavy. I thing accuracy is more important in long run than people think. Especially if you are crit. Based.

ya bardharr is correct. Your accuracy does not go down as you level, you dont need to keep adding more. It just gives you an estimated chance to hit against a monster of your character level, so every time you level its giving you a figure based on your accuracy against a higher level of evasion.

What lvl of monsters are you really playing against? like 79-82? A t15 map is a lvl82 map right? So when ur char is lvl79-82 its gonna be showing you your actual accuracy against those monsters, presuming no buffs or debuffs are in play. If your displayed chance to hit keeps going down as you level beyond that you can pretty much ignore it tbh.

I feel like 3k is solid, I wouldnt worry too much about it beyond that, if its easy to get more then get it, why not. I honestly couldnt tell you my chance to hit on any of my endgame characters, I get the accuracy that comes on the hybrid nodes you get for their other bonuses anyway and then I get flat accuracy on a couple of bits of gear, maybe the gloves and a ring. Done. If Im dual wield Ill probably take the 18% accuracy node in the dervish cluster under the duelist rather than the damage small node to path through, but I dont take any other dedicated accuracy nodes.

Depends what weapon you use, swords are swimming in accuracy. For a bow if you take aspect of the eagle, finesse, fury bolts and art of the gladiator on your travels thats 80% inc acc right there. If you go for either heavy draw or deadly draw youre taking another 10% on the first node of the horse shoe for a total of 90%, youll get another 30% from the golem so ur sitting on 120% without really pushing for acc on the passives.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
What lvl of monsters are you really playing against? like 79-82? A t15 map is a lvl82 map right? So when ur char is lvl79-82 its gonna be showing you your actual accuracy against those monsters, presuming no buffs or debuffs are in play. If your displayed chance to hit keeps going down as you level beyond that you can pretty much ignore it tbh.

Correct me if I'm wrong (please do), but the "Chance to hit" estimate should cap out at 86 levels (i.e. it won't change once you level past that) since that's the highest level a monster can practically be. It was either that, or it was a planned feature. Not sure which...

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I feel like 3k is solid, I wouldnt worry too much about it beyond that

I'm aiming for 2500 total with a little help from gear, which should give an estimate of ~90%; I can live with that.

I'll leave 5000+ (95% estimate) to the Deadeyes, tyvm. xD (playing Raider archer)

In my opinion 90% is pretty low. You need to to rotate thousand and thousands maps. And good accuracy can mean life or dead. So if you miss and you will miss for sure you can be dead and your progress is gone. Also critical hits are heavy dependent on accuracy. Imagine you will miss in boss fight and because of that boss kill you. Also I would like to mention, that you can miss 2x in row in thousands maps is quite often scenario. Or quite high probability.
"
Kastmar wrote:
In my opinion 90% is pretty low. You need to to rotate thousand and thousands maps. And good accuracy can mean life or dead. So if you miss and you will miss for sure you can be dead and your progress is gone. Also critical hits are heavy dependent on accuracy. Imagine you will miss in boss fight and because of that boss kill you. Also I would like to mention, that you can miss 2x in row in thousands maps is quite often scenario. Or quite high probability.

That you automatically assumed I was a glass cannon speaks volumes about the state of the "clear speed meta", but I digress.

I'm actually making a very defensive build: Dodge (and Spell Dodge) capped, high Evasion, as much Life as I can get my hands on, Ele. Ailment immunity, not to mention high move speed. Capped Ele. Resists isn't even worth mentioning...

If that can't take a hit or two... I just might say "to hell with it" and make an Arc Trap Saboteur or something.

:)

:/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info