[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
So far I've cleared all Map t1-t16. Guardians were a breeze and so was shaper. Only thing I noticed was a small lack in Damage. I feel like there just isnt enough damage to speed up Boss fights. Due to the slow att speed of Chin Sol I wonder what could inc. dmg or att speed more on end game bosses. Feel free to look at my Character.

IMO u can upgrade it still, but its expensive ones i guess.
Try to corrupt ur ele hit to 21lvl its few more k of damage more
U are missing 10% burning damage on pyre.
U can corrupt kaom for %inc. damage
U can corrupt tombfists for ele weakness on hit
u can craft helmet with - fire resists for nearby enemies or something like that, saw this item once or twice
And better opal ring :)
Last edited by Yohnas92 on Sep 14, 2018, 3:09:25 AM
how can i remove these given passive points? regret orbs doesnt remove them because they are in the middle. and the path of building link shows that we will remove them somehow. thanks

Last edited by HİÇ on Sep 14, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
"
HİÇ wrote:
how can i remove these given passive points? regret orbs doesnt remove them because they are in the middle. and the path of building link shows that we will remove them somehow. thanks

First you need to get to duelist starting point and spec path of duelist after cruel lab.
"
chaoval wrote:
"
HİÇ wrote:

First you need to get to duelist starting point and spec path of duelist after cruel lab.

then? should i remove from the starting poing of scion?
How good is Ringwalds quiver for map clearing with this build?
"
HİÇ wrote:
"
chaoval wrote:
"
HİÇ wrote:

then? should i remove from the starting poing of scion?

Yes.
yo can you update your normal and cruel lab passive tree? theres like no difference beides ascendancy
one question, guys you have mana problems? im a bit fuck up with that.

OK solved xD
Last edited by Darkkillaz on Sep 15, 2018, 5:17:15 AM
Would it make sense to go jugg for deeper delves? I was told stun\chill is a problem there.
how solve the int problem? i dont see any special in your tree only on Yoke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info