[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Darkkillaz wrote:
how solve the int problem? i dont see any special in your tree only on Yoke

Yoke + Tree (Coordination, Trickery).
hey, great guide. i was wondering where you picking up all your resists? im having trouble capping mine.
hey just wanted to say thx for the guide. I just started it and am using a mf setup until i hit 92, then i want to go deep delving/bossing. Cleared t1-15 maps with mf gear without any problems, haven't tried t16 but i guess with easy map rolls it should be no problem too. cant wait to try the build without mf gear :D

also i am playing without blood magic atm cause i want to use grace so i can get some evasion for queen of the forest. need to use mana potion but thats fine, still insane clear speed/dmg. for delves i switch gmp into chin sol and use it. prefer the more dmg in delves cause projectile speed doesnt really matter there. for single target i switch in slower proj.

looking forward to try uber elder and going deep in the delves :)
Last edited by finn27390 on Sep 15, 2018, 5:01:31 PM
I'm still gettin' one-shotted from some hard bosses like T14+++

I don't want to try guardians untill i 6L my Chin Sol but... Damage it's nice, but survability not so much, atleast for me, I don't get why I'm getting one shotted with more than 7k life and capped res.
Hello thi3n,
Thanks for this build guide is really helpfull,having some troubles with resist cap but i think if i invest some more currency i can deal with it.
Just wanted to ask if it's necessery to pick up Point blank Keystone since i got a Drillneck Point Blank corrupted for my Chin Sol setup and a non corrupted for mapping alogside my Quillrain.Is it worth selling and the corrupted one for some currency and picking up the Keystone though?.
Hello
I have a question, why do we need Blood Rage?
We do not get Life Lich from him.
"
Nadzumi wrote:
Hello

Attack speed + frenzy charges. Why you don't read the whole description of the gem? XD
Last edited by MiguelFg on Sep 16, 2018, 12:19:53 PM
I'm thinking of dropping my AoE Elemental Hit setup completely, if I can get another additional arrow I currently have 2 arrows on my main Single Target hit. One naturally and one from my quiver, where could I get another arrow from?

Edit: Figured it out, switched from Slayer/Raider to Slayer/Deadeye, I have now dropped my weapon swap as it's not longer needed, removed RT and took Elemental Overload.

Gear Update:

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Sep 16, 2018, 12:52:12 PM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Nadzumi wrote:
Hello

Attack speed + frenzy charges. Why you don't read the whole description of the gem? XD

Also the huge Arakaali bonus life recovery from pantheon each time our CWDT goes off while blood rage is active.
I don't get which tree is the real tree, the one from the PoB or the one from the leveling tree section?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info