[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Created the build remembering boss butchery in 3.3 as a Raider, as my Sabo ArcMiner struggled with Mastermind and Delve Bosses, but the build feels quite underwhelming at the point I'm in (my profile is public). Have (I guess) optimal gear, but I'm dying at about every third syndicate encounter, ~300 delve bosses/cities are almost not playable with damage mods, regular boss fights (map bosses/architects) last exceptionally long (comparing with my previous Ele Hit experience in 3.3 and LLArcMinerSabo in Betrayal). Have I missed something?

https://pastebin.com/yKbET6Uj
Last edited by veldaron on Jan 4, 2019, 6:42:48 PM
Just a quick question regarding quivers... Using Chin-Sol for single-target in combination with a drillneck seems to be pretty good. Changing the quiver for a attack speed and increased ele damage quiver is a loss damage wise.. can this be correct? Is the drillneck really that good and you need a really hig-end quiver for single-target to out-damage it?

For clear the rigwalds still best all alround choice?
is the 12% chance of double dmg craft better than the 22% attack speed if a unique or rare mob is nearly? the attack speed craft is about 5% more dps on path of building.

how close is the nearby mechanic on that craft? and do bosses count as a rare or unique enemy? seems like it would be a better choice for single target if it works for every boss. definitely don't need it for map clear
"
dougan wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
"
dougan wrote:
I'm rolling this build and I'm about halfway through leveling it and having some Mana problems. It's fine right now cause I can just spam Mana pots, but does this get better at higher levels? What do you recommend?

Also, I'll be using the frostferno. What gems do you recommend putting in it?

Thanks in advance.

Oh also, my tombfists only have one abyssal socket. Still worth using? Thanks.
Buy a Theif's Torment ring, fixes every mana problem you have until BM.

But then I'm stuck without Pyre. Or will that not really be an issue for leveling?

Use a good rolled Praxis unique ring until you get Blood Magic. But ultimately you should get Blood Magic.

I don't know what lvl you are since your profile doesn't show your characters.

I believe i took BM around lvl 50-60. (You can take BM after you got your Slayer leech from Ascendancy)

You obviously won't have any mana problems after taking BM.

In my opinion 1 socket Tombfist is definitely worth using for the intimidate effect. (Enemies take 10% increased damage)

I'm lvl 92 and am using it just fine! 2 Socket Tombfist is not worth the high price for me right now and you "just" get an additional abyss jewel slot.
Last edited by Rhanoss on Jan 4, 2019, 7:57:49 PM
"
veldaron wrote:
Created the build remembering boss butchery in 3.3 as a Raider, as my Sabo ArcMiner struggled with Mastermind and Delve Bosses, but the build feels quite underwhelming at the point I'm in (my profile is public). Have (I guess) optimal gear, but I'm dying at about every third syndicate encounter, ~300 delve bosses/cities are almost not playable with damage mods, regular boss fights (map bosses/architects) last exceptionally long (comparing with my previous Ele Hit experience in 3.3 and LLArcMinerSabo in Betrayal). Have I missed something?

I think your combat focus might be in the wrong spot. The cold one. It needs to be up the tree towards templar.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Jan 4, 2019, 8:20:50 PM
"
Orbitalx wrote:
"
veldaron wrote:

I think your combat focus might be in the wrong spot. The cold one. It needs to be up the tree towards templar.

Nah, wherever i put the jewel, the effect is the same, both locations let me to not choose cold dmg with ele hit. Maybe I have too big expectations, but stil I hope there can be something tweaked with reasonable effort (several ex).
hay guys i am levelling this following the guide my aoe damage is great but my single target totally sucks anyone got a good 4l to do some single target damage on boss the fights are taking forever do i just suffer till i hit more levels? any help would appreciated :)
Hey, I want to try this build out, but I was confused on where to put the jewel early on for the int and strength. It doesn't hit the int requirement where I think I'm supposed to put the jewel while I'm leveling.
"
Pandawgg wrote:
Hey, I want to try this build out, but I was confused on where to put the jewel early on for the int and strength. It doesn't hit the int requirement where I think I'm supposed to put the jewel while I'm leveling.

you can use one on the scion start jewel wheel and the jewel socket just after the scion life square if you want to use it super early on. did that when i levelled the other day

"
hay guys i am levelling this following the guide my aoe damage is great but my single target totally sucks anyone got a good 4l to do some single target damage on boss the fights are taking forever do i just suffer till i hit more levels? any help would appreciated :)

i used quill rain and then frostferno from 60+ until i crafted my +3 bow.
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 5, 2019, 12:53:37 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Pandawgg wrote:

you can use one on the scion start jewel wheel and the jewel socket just after the scion life square if you want to use it super early on. did that when i levelled the other day

"

i used quill rain and then frostferno from 60+ until i crafted my +3 bow.

For the 2nd jewel that needs strength and int, are you talking about this jewel slot? https://imgur.com/a/9jRwUpR. It says it only supports strength but not the int requirement which is what I was confused about

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info