[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
dougan wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
"
dougan wrote:
I'm rolling this build and I'm about halfway through leveling it and having some Mana problems. It's fine right now cause I can just spam Mana pots, but does this get better at higher levels? What do you recommend?

Also, I'll be using the frostferno. What gems do you recommend putting in it?

Thanks in advance.

Oh also, my tombfists only have one abyssal socket. Still worth using? Thanks.
Buy a Theif's Torment ring, fixes every mana problem you have until BM.

But then I'm stuck without Pyre. Or will that not really be an issue for leveling?

Id rather have a little bit less dmg vs spamming mana pots.
"
bonehollow wrote:
guys i need help about this build.

i know this question asked many times but

i am almost god at clearing. boss damage is really low on me. what should i upgrade next.

btw i'm saving for yoke. is that item really upgrade that much(almost 4 ex)?

am i on the right path?

kinda stuck... :/
Im no expert , but you want higher base attack speed on the bows. The method in the quote from the guide is cheap way to make a better bow:"Porcupine Divination Cards need to be mentioned for a cheap 6 link bow that can be given +2 to fire gems via an Shrieking Essence of Rage." I killed shaper with ez with a bow crafted from that. Yoke helps alot ofc. Damage on full life instead of faster attacks in single target setup. 21/20 gem.
"
Valorax wrote:
"
"
Valorax wrote:
Hey, I've been following this build for a while now. Tried it for myself and its fun. Still some problems against Syndicate on T14+ but overall its been a blast for mapping & delving.

My question is how do I approach crafting for a bow now. Got 2 Bows lying around.

i83 Elder and i85 Shaper. Saw some comments about a min/max lvl on the bows. Does it matter if my bows are above that? Didn't had much luck with crafting yet. Will probably choose the Elder Bow cause of less annoying rolls, which was mentioned a few pages back.

All I pretty much know about is fossil crafting. With that being said those bows won’t work with fossils. You need a bow from ilvl 60/70(can’t remember which) to ilvl 82. Anything above throws the chaos suffix into the pool and will be really hard to hit the +3

Oww.. Okay, that hurts. Well, at least I got some 6 Sockets Bow lying around now. Guess I need a new lower base.. Thanks for the info!

Well, that was easy lmao. Bought a new i74 Elder Base with 6 sockets, 6linked in under 50 fusings.

Nice! There ya go.. Now hit it with either a metallic/serrated/corroded fossil setup or if you have the $$$$ do the 4 socket metallic/serrated/corroded/prismatic. First method is cheaper but gives more unwanted mods in the pool. The latter is more money but gives most desired mods in the pool. Just keep hitting it until you get the +3. May take a while since the elder base adds some mods to the pool, but in hindsight mods that you want.
what the hell lol. I bought 10 sets of fossils to try and craft a good -fire resist helm and get this on the first try. Open prefix for Armor/Life craft

Also I assume this stupid belt from my recently retired molten strike build will work?

Also for bow crafting is it preferred to use Shaper or Elder base since it seems people are using either.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 4, 2019, 2:28:44 PM
"
ozten wrote:
"
bonehollow wrote:
guys i need help about this build.

i know this question asked many times but

i am almost god at clearing. boss damage is really low on me. what should i upgrade next.

btw i'm saving for yoke. is that item really upgrade that much(almost 4 ex)?

am i on the right path?

kinda stuck... :/
Im no expert , but you want higher base attack speed on the bows. The method in the quote from the guide is cheap way to make a better bow:"Porcupine Divination Cards need to be mentioned for a cheap 6 link bow that can be given +2 to fire gems via an Shrieking Essence of Rage." I killed shaper with ez with a bow crafted from that. Yoke helps alot ofc. Damage on full life instead of faster attacks in single target setup. 21/20 gem.

thanks alot man! i'll give it a try
English is not my native language.
I just happened to have an 82 Elder bow in my stash so I hit it with a Metallic, Corroded, Serrated, Prismatic and this popped out on the first try.

is it usable even though it isnt +3 and kinda slow? I figure I can just stack attack speed jewels if I need to.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 4, 2019, 2:47:26 PM
"
ozten wrote:

Fair enough. At what point do you recommend picking up BM? Are there specific conditions or thresholds I should be looking for?
-dougans-
"
dougan wrote:
"
ozten wrote:

Fair enough. At what point do you recommend picking up BM? Are there specific conditions or thresholds I should be looking for?
If I remember correctly I picked up vaal pact and BM after merciless lab.
Question about the Pyre ring and conversion importance. When I put it on vs with double opals i have, the PoB damage goes down by quite a bit. Is there a hidden modifier to the conversion or does/can it fall off damage wise late game?
Last edited by mnyount on Jan 4, 2019, 5:23:31 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
I just happened to have an 82 Elder bow in my stash so I hit it with a Metallic, Corroded, Serrated, Prismatic and this popped out on the first try.

is it usable even though it isnt +3 and kinda slow? I figure I can just stack attack speed jewels if I need to.

I’d use that in a heartbeat. Especially with that veiled mod on there, I hear the veiled mod on a +2 is stronger than a +3 bow. Yeah sucks you didn’t hit the attack speed but you could always run Vaal haste or something. Or like you said stack it in the jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info