[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
"
Slottm wrote:
Your tree is fully linked in two areas - meaning you either havent done uber lab yet, or you haven't refunded about 7 skillpoints from the scion life area to the main tree. This should get you some much needed skill points :)

dude maybe u can help me look at my profile char name elementare how im suppose to refund the first skill points?!?

Seems like you miss the green Node that gives Attack Speed and Accuracy right at the Duelist's starting Area.

Selling those - saw some ppl asking :)
hows does this go against say a champion base?
Ok am I doing something wrong or is this just bad rng? 10 times in a row 3x suffixes and 20% attack damage.

Prime Chaotic Resonator + Corroded, Metallic, Primatic and Serrated.
So right now I have a cheap +2 fire bow. I have about 2 ex worth of currency. What should I focus on now? Can someone look at my character? My gear is pretty bad and I don't know what to buy. I have a devotos that I'm planning on using
GG after 32 pure ex via prefixes cannot be changed and 32 Leo Syndicate "free ex" try's i got it

Now the double damage craft and 6l i'm so happy <3

EDIT: done.
Last edited by kelandi on Dec 31, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
"
kelandi wrote:
GG after 32 pure ex via prefixes cannot be changed and 32 Leo Syndicate "free ex" try's i got it

Now the double damage craft and 6l i'm so happy <3

EDIT: done.

I want to know how to craft this things.... :(
Just wanted to post an update from about 10 pages ago complaining about single target dps. I finally killed my first ever Uber Elder with this build! Here's the gear I used. I'm sure a lot of it could be much better optimized but I'm still learning the game. Obviously I swapped out the GMP on the bow will Damage on Full Life and swapped the socket colors. I swapped them back after as I plan on delving full time with this character now.

"
Is a +2 fire gem bow ok for low budget? I only have 2 ex and I want to know what to prioritize my currency on. Right now I want to buy a kaoms (about 1.5ex on BSC) for corrupted one but I'm not sure if I should get a +3 bow instead. Any advice?
Last edited by Beeeaaast on Dec 31, 2018, 9:13:40 PM
"
Beeeaaast wrote:
Is a +2 fire gem bow ok for low budget? I only have 2 ex and I want to know what to prioritize my currency on. Right now I want to buy a kaoms (about 1.5ex on BSC) for corrupted one but I'm not sure if I should get a +3 bow instead. Any advice?

+2 Fire bow is just fine, I downed an Uber Elder today using a similar bow to yours with the single target setup.

Looking at your profile, focus on getting the following: 1 abyss socket Tombfists (Put a murderous jewel in this), 1 abyss socket Bubonics (Make sure to have 1 Hypnotic and 1 Ghastly jewel anywhere for the damage bonus, look for life + resists since most of the other mods are useless for us), rare helmet with life and resists (possibly with the 10% elemental hit attack speed enchant), and a Stygian vise with life, resists, and the possibility of crafting elemental damage with attacks. Belly can be used until you can afford a basic Kaoms, but make sure that you're overcapped on resists enough so that when you remove it, you're not under.

From there, your first big purchase should be the Yoke amulet. It's a huge investment but is just as big of a return with the damage it provides. Worry about +3 bows once this is all done.
Last edited by McPumpkin on Jan 1, 2019, 12:21:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info