[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Hey guys so i was playing as deadeye but it constante take one shot and its really hard to survive with 6k life pool and takes a toons of dmg on bosses

The question is...This build its much more tankier right?
i already have a Xophs its gives me the avatar of fire.....instead i got all the way to the avatar node can i use the xophs and use this skills points to get more dmg on bow nodes?

i have the following gear to use once that i lvl up....
and still have 1 exal for improves what should i do....

"
So if I understand correctly. To craft a +3 bow you get a ilvl 64-82 bow and use Serrated , Metallic, Corroded and Prismatic until you hit +3 and if lucky 20% attack damage ?
im lvl 60 now. when should i switch to blood magic?
nvm, it was +1 bow gems
Last edited by ozten on Dec 30, 2018, 9:47:45 AM
"
ozten wrote:
So if I understand correctly. To craft a +3 bow you get a ilvl 64-82 bow and use Serrated , Metallic, Corroded and Prismatic until you hit +3 and if lucky 20% attack damage ?

You might land on a +2 bow gems with open suffix+prefix, in that case you can mastercraft 'cannot roll attack mods' and then slam +1 all gems, then recraft into attack speed. Ideally do it if you also have the +20% more damage.
Used around 40 3 socket resonators without hitting both +2 and 20% more together :(
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
That +1 bow.... Can I save it somehow or do I keep rerolling ?

*edit* I rolled over it. Ive rolled 3 suffix + 20% attack damage 4 times in a row after..rng hates me..
Last edited by ozten on Dec 30, 2018, 4:31:26 PM
"
demondied1 wrote:
Used around 40 3 socket resonators without hitting both +2 and 20% more together :(

The worst of it is going back to buy fossils, probably the most frustrating thing in the game.
Thanks a lot for this build.
And specials thanks to Zoxjib & Lithick for their contributions who helped me to craft my bows.
Hey man thank you very much for this build, managed to take down Uber Elder today with this before 2019 (not even close !)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info