[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Thx didnt yet get the chance to figure out the ichimonji stuff.
so can anyone tell us what base bow to actually craft +3 on? theres so many like shortbow, thicket bow, imperial bow..
I think it's strictly based off aps, so no difference in short, thicket or grove (all have 1.5)...but that's my guess. New to this build

(also a short bow is probably easier to color?)
Last edited by Slottm on Dec 17, 2018, 1:30:44 PM
"
Chaavy wrote:
so can anyone tell us what base bow to actually craft +3 on? theres so many like shortbow, thicket bow, imperial bow..

Doesn’t the imperial bow have the implicit mod “% increased elemental dmg with attack skills”?

That’s why I thought that it was the go to.

Than you can +3 with 2 prefixes, add fire damage or physical dmg.

Attack speed on suffix, double dmg on suffix and another elemental dmg with attacks on suffix. That would be ideal imo
Last edited by xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx on Dec 17, 2018, 2:24:51 PM
1,45 aps 24% eledmg vs 1,5 aps 0% eledmg
"
"
Chaavy wrote:

Doesn’t the imperial bow have the implicit mod “% increased elemental dmg with attack skills”?

Attack speed on suffix, double dmg on suffix and another elemental dmg with attacks on suffix. That would be ideal imo

Good catch! one change though - ele damage with attacks is a prefix, so it would be +3 off 2 prefix, and either added fire or ele damage (fire from veiled mods probably now is best?) then attack speed/double damage and 2 other things else on the suffix.

(double damage gives attack speed and shares the same spot with attack speed, i dont think you can roll both)
Last edited by Slottm on Dec 17, 2018, 3:18:44 PM
"
Slottm wrote:
"
"
Chaavy wrote:

Good catch! one change though - ele damage with attacks is a prefix, so it would be +3 off 2 prefix, and either added fire or ele damage (fire from veiled mods probably now is best?) then attack speed/double damage and 2 other things else on the suffix.

(double damage gives attack speed and shares the same spot with attack speed, i dont think you can roll both)

Yeah I’m quite new to crafting myself still trying to figure it all out. But is the new veiled fire mod better than ele dmg? Is it the % fire dmg one your talking about?

And your right ele dmg is a prefix, f’ed up there my bad.
which passive tree do we follow? PoB or the one via link on your build page? thanks in advance LOVE MIRAGE!
posted this in the other scion ele hit build thread,

I crafted this, its actually really easy using fossils. It's not perfect, but it cost me 40c in materials.

Put a serrated, corroded, metallic and prismatic fossil into a prime and hit a ilvl82 or lower bow base you want. Might not hit +3 on first attempt, but its quite high and should end up cheaper then master craft/slam.

You can always search für +3 fire 6L bows the are usually cheaper than the bow level variants

i.e. http://poe.trade/search/enugoyadotakar

@nixonx nice bow ! but you really need to be lucky to hit that only with fossils. usually it is fossil to get +2 and more% and then meta/slam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info