[3.3] KimiiG's Fully MF Hiero LL BV. 70+IIQ. ALL CONTENT easily!

"
wackygoose wrote:
looking forward to play this build on delve

can you please record a U.Elder kill and link what you were using in the fight?

Hi mate, i don't have influence in standard league and sold my gear already :C

I did it with one stat stick which had 2x gain physical damage as 40% extra <elemental> damage, other gear was, sin trek and some generic high es shield/gloves. Didn't knew the tactics so i just went right in to it and managed to kill him while i had 3 portals left. learned the fight while fighting X) Although Shaper was familiar to me since I've done that over hundred times lol..

I'll update guide before Delve goes live, at least Brightbreak is nerfed with shield charge, so leap slam might be faster to clear maps. Or just use stats stick and double your dps. Local attack speed won't affect on shield charge movement speed anymore.(brightbreak useless)
I see, thank you for your reply!

We will learn to deal with the new things in delve together then

Those 48hours might be one of the longest of my life xD.

Hi Kiimi!
Playing this in delve and having lots of fun..
Just an issue, i finally bought my enlighten lvl 3 and the guy in the page 2 is correct.. the reserved mana is higher than my life.
I have the gloves linked with Hatred - HoI - Blood magic (20/20) and enlighten 3.
HoI reserves 34% while hatred reserves 67%. the final is 101%.
I have ALL the nodes in the tree that you mark to get, so thats not a problem..
In PoB it seems thats okay because with my exact items and links it says that ill be left with 1% but ingame isnt.. how can i solve this?
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hi Kiimi!
Just an issue, i finally bought my enlighten lvl 3 and the guy in the page 2 is correct.. the reserved mana is higher than my life.
I have the gloves linked with Hatred - HoI - Blood magic (20/20) and enlighten 3.
In PoB it seems thats okay because with my exact items and links it says that ill be left with 1% but ingame isnt.. how can i solve this?

Okay that's really odd, seems like rounding problem in game.. Try buying Blood magic lvl 21 or Conqueror's Efficiency jewel (cheaper but takes 1 jewel slot) which reduces 2% mana reservation. Then you should manage to make it
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hi Kiimi!

Okay that's really odd, seems like rounding problem in game.. Try buying Blood magic lvl 21 or Conqueror's Efficiency jewel (cheaper but takes 1 jewel slot) which reduces 2% mana reservation. Then you should manage to make it

yep its odd.. the cheapest way to do it is to socket the blood magic auras in the helmet, the curses will be lvl 20 instead of 21 but hatred and hoi will benefit too for the extra level, and you can socket both gems in life because blood magic turns 21 and enlighten turns lvl 4 (+1 to gems in the helmet)

So, in case that anybody has this problem, just socket the blood magic auras in your helmet and curses in the gloves :)
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hi Kiimi!

yep its odd.. the cheapest way to do it is to socket the blood magic auras in the helmet, the curses will be lvl 20 instead of 21 but hatred and hoi will benefit too for the extra level, and you can socket both gems in life because blood magic turns 21 and enlighten turns lvl 4 (+1 to gems in the helmet)

So, in case that anybody has this problem, just socket the blood magic auras in your helmet and curses in the gloves :)

Yeah, that'll solve the problem. Good thinking there mate! :)

Cheers!
Hi there :)
Me again
Question, im struggling so hard in maps tier 12-13 and up
not in the mobs, just the bosses.. i cant manage to not-die in the bosses but not for my fault, i die in like 3 hits of the boss and i can't leech the damage..
i feel that the dmg in the map is great and the playstyle too..
Im with all the quantity gear, full res, and sitting at 6k ES (low, i know, but i still cant buy the watchers eye, is 10ex).. my damage overall in the trash is great, i oneshot almost everything with increased aoe gem instead of concentranted.. but in the bosses i cant kill them even with concentrated and a statstick, maybe see my character whats wrong?

im seriously thinking of going non-quantity and buy all ES gear to survive more, but i dont really know.. i feel that in long battles my ES is just not toping full again even if i kite
Last edited by gasparoto1 on Sep 10, 2018, 2:39:36 AM
Hello,
yesterday morning I created this character and 9 hours later I was level 75 and I am having a blast!! BV is such OP skill that damage is incredible.... I'm basically oneshotting everything in T6-7 (didn't have time to try higher) on a 5-link (damage wise only 3-link because I¨m using Inc duration and Spell echo doesn't increase damage) and with Brigtbeak.... I'm really looking forward for higher levels of BV gem and character to be able to use more IIQ gear. So far I have no deaths and I want to keep it that way :D

Btw I'm using curse combo Poacher's mark (100% increased flask charges gained is SO OP!!) and Warlord's mark (free endurance charges and 2 % leech is huge! solves are sustain problems). I get power charges from PCoC gem anyways so Assassin's mark doesn't seem such a boost for me. I recommend the guy above me to give Warlord's mark a try.

Btw I don't know whats wrong with my setup, but I can afford all auras/buffs/curses with just one lvl3 Enlighten in my Vertex... I run the tree with Influence passive in tree, but i thought I will still need second Enlighten.
My setup is:
- Hatred + HoI + Enlighten lvl3 + Blood Magic lvl20 in Vertex
- Blasphemy + Warlord's mark + Poacher's mark + HoA + Discipline -> anywhere else! with no Enlighten and still the manapool is enough. And I have many free sockets left still thinking what to add.
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hi there :)
Me again
Question, im struggling so hard in maps tier 12-13 and up
not in the mobs, just the bosses.. i cant manage to not-die in the bosses but not for my fault, i die in like 3 hits of the boss and i can't leech the damage..
i feel that the dmg in the map is great and the playstyle too..
Im with all the quantity gear, full res, and sitting at 6k ES (low, i know, but i still cant buy the watchers eye, is 10ex).. my damage overall in the trash is great, i oneshot almost everything with increased aoe gem instead of concentranted.. but in the bosses i cant kill them even with concentrated and a statstick, maybe see my character whats wrong?

im seriously thinking of going non-quantity and buy all ES gear to survive more, but i dont really know.. i feel that in long battles my ES is just not toping full again even if i kite

I would recommend using warlords mark as one curse so you can get at some sort of leech. On boss fights i would recommend saving Vaal disclipine and vaal blade vortex and all flask. Pop up flasks, disclipine and bladevortex and all bosses will melt in matter of seconds. Leech mechanism for spell casters are horrible in this game, only way to get enought leech is via flasks while fighting bosses. t12-13 bosses have so little hp that they should die in few seconds. Can you link your Pob?
"
rav3nspirit wrote:
Hello,
yesterday morning I created this character and 9 hours later I was level 75 and I am having a blast!! BV is such OP skill that damage is incredible.... I'm basically oneshotting everything in T6-7 (didn't have time to try higher) on a 5-link (damage wise only 3-link because I¨m using Inc duration and Spell echo doesn't increase damage) and with Brigtbeak.... I'm really looking forward for higher levels of BV gem and character to be able to use more IIQ gear. So far I have no deaths and I want to keep it that way :D

Btw I'm using curse combo Poacher's mark (100% increased flask charges gained is SO OP!!) and Warlord's mark (free endurance charges and 2 % leech is huge! solves are sustain problems). I get power charges from PCoC gem anyways so Assassin's mark doesn't seem such a boost for me. I recommend the guy above me to give Warlord's mark a try.

Btw I don't know whats wrong with my setup, but I can afford all auras/buffs/curses with just one lvl3 Enlighten in my Vertex... I run the tree with Influence passive in tree, but i thought I will still need second Enlighten.
My setup is:
- Hatred + HoI + Enlighten lvl3 + Blood Magic lvl20 in Vertex
- Blasphemy + Warlord's mark + Poacher's mark + HoA + Discipline -> anywhere else! with no Enlighten and still the manapool is enough. And I have many free sockets left still thinking what to add.

Glad to hear! Yea i love this build. High iiQ and still can do all content in the game :) BTW brightbeak got nerfed(AS wont matter anymore) i would recommend using stats stick with moderate 1.6+ AS. :) Yes, i'm also using Poacher's mark, i think it's most underrated curse in this game. Assasins mark's makes enemy to take 20% more damage from critical strikes. But i prefer poachers's mark since it boost clear speed a lot and 3 frenzys gives 12 more damage as well.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info